Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best motherchild Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best motherchild Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Suranya

Word given "Reciprocation" Also, someone told me I give good "gyan" (Actually said motivational words. Lol.) So here goes... In context to a recent conversation. In this world of wanting, needing and desiring things just to gain them and often losing interest in them like a child does on an old toy, love has become that shallow. In reality, love is never about being reciprocated. Choosing to love someone is your choice. Them choosing you back is theirs. Let them make their choices. And just bec #Happiness #quotestagram #loveyourself #reciprocation #motherchild #ajourneytodiscoverlife #qajtdl

read more
The clouds come down upon the earth in raindrops. The earth doesn't give them back their wings. Nurtures herself in the rain. Yet the clouds never fail to rain on her. Just when she needs them to. They don't expect a reciprocation to their nurturing. Almost like a mother to her child. The greatest of love is like that. Word given "Reciprocation"
Also, someone told me I give good "gyan" (Actually said motivational words. Lol.) So here goes... In context to a recent conversation. 
In this world of wanting, needing and desiring things just to gain them and often losing interest in them like a child does on an old toy, love has become that shallow. In reality, love is never about being reciprocated. Choosing to love someone is your choice. Them choosing you back is theirs. Let them make their choices. And just bec

Armana Mitra

•For every mother, From every child• #yqbaba #yqpoems #Mother #MothersDay #yourquotebaba #motherchild #thankyou #yourquotedost

read more
Born as a part of you,
Fragile as drops of dew,
You made me bold n strong,
Corrected me whenever wrong.

Stood by me every time,
Best friend, you are mine,
Every path I took so long
A shadow, you were along.

You are my whole world,
For me the living God,
Made me who I am today, 
I know not how to repay.

For every effort you make,
For all the pain you take,
Bless you, to God I pray,
Thank you is all I could say….
 •For every mother, From every child•
#yqbaba #yqpoems #mother #mothersday #yourquotebaba #motherchild #thankyou #yourquotedost

#BM27

😱😱it's my Artwork created in the month of June 😳😳,date 18-6-2019( Pencil Drawing ) 😍😍 #BM27 Comments ✍✍✍✍ . . . .LIKE 👍❤ . . #Music #poem #nojotovideo #shayraehsaas #motherchild

read more

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification