Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Priest Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Priest Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about zadok the priest, your vocation as a priest, priest meaning in hindi, priest of najena, priest meaning in english,

• 13 Followers
  • 39 Stories

Author Shivam kumar Mishra

Keshav Verma

#Priest #films

read more

Cerebral Derange

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #nightbulb • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #Politics #yqbaba #yqdidi #collabwithme #Priest #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
When priests meet politicians
The rest is riots and Chaos OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #nightbulb
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Cerebral Derange

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #nightbulb • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #Politics #yqbaba #yqdidi #collabwithme #Priest #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
When priests meet politicians
The rest is riots and Chaos OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #nightbulb
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

rajat gupta

Profanity- essential ingredient of life.. #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #Profanity #lifequotes #dailyquotes #Reality #Priest

read more
I could be the Priest.
But what's a life without
Profanity !!!
 Profanity- essential ingredient of life..
#yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #profanity #lifequotes #dailyquotes #reality #priest

Sherlock Doyle

Shouldn't have lied. #Mansion #voice #Ghost #Priest #advice #Lying #Run #Silence

read more
“I can still hear the voices,”
I told the priest over the phone, lying about the fact that the
old mansion around me has been silent for a couple of minutes now.

“Good, then you're safe,”
the priest assured me,
“but once the voices stop, RUN!”
 Shouldn't have lied.

#mansion #voice #ghost #priest #advice #lying #run #silence

Ankit

Remember, a Muslim boy slapped in Dasna Temple premises alleged of theft but claimed to be drinking water got Media, Woke, Secular, Liberal, Political attention;

A priest got stabbed at recent with several earlier attempts on lives of the management personnel of that temple - Who cares! #dasnatemple #priest #yqbaba

முத்து கவிகள்

அவமதிப்பு #Priest #temple #brahmin #devotion

read more
அவமதிப்பு

நெடுக வருவோர்
தொடாது நின்று
தூக்கி எரியும்
பிரசாதம் பெற்று
மனித உணர்வு
புறம் தள்ளப் பட்டு
அய்யரின் நாவில்
வெற்று மந்திரங்கள்
கடவுளும் அங்கே
வேடிக்கை மட்டும்
பார்த்தே நிற்கும்

தினமும் திரியும்
அவ மனம் அவமதிப்பு

#priest #temple #brahmin #devotion

Animesh

priest on fire Bengali talk #Priest #Bengali

read more

onlinepuja

Daily prayer is done by our purohit for all. We are sending you the photos of the prayer done. You can also send your prayer request for free through this link- http://bit.ly/2ktH8h0 #freeprayer #prayer #dailyprayer #onlinepuja #onlineprayer #Priest #temple #freepuja #lordshiva #Navgraha

read more
 Daily prayer is done by our purohit for all. We are sending you the photos of the prayer done. You can also send your prayer request for free through this link- http://bit.ly/2ktH8h0

#freeprayer #prayer #dailyprayer #onlinepuja #onlineprayer #priest #temple #freepuja #lordshiva #navgraha
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification