Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best day28 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best day28 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 40 Followers
  • 59 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Uvarani jaganathan

Well, we are almost coming to an end with the #30daychallenge And congratulations to all of you who participated. Let's just say, this isn't the end. There are more challenges to come and I expect more from you all. Use #NotTheEnd and ponder over your life. Life hasn't ended with that one silly mistake or a rough patch. #YourQuoteAndMine #day28

read more
The end is at your destiny...  Well, we are almost coming to an end with the #30DayChallenge

And congratulations to all of you who participated. 

Let's just say, this isn't the end. There are more challenges to come and I expect more from you all. 

Use #NotTheEnd and ponder over your life. Life hasn't ended with that one silly mistake or a rough patch.

Springblossoms

Well, we are almost coming to an end with the #30daychallenge And congratulations to all of you who participated. Let's just say, this isn't the end. There are more challenges to come and I expect more from you all. Use #NotTheEnd and ponder over your life. Life hasn't ended with that one silly mistake or a rough patch. #YourQuoteAndMine #day28

read more
Of love, life, success, goals. We always blame ourseleves after failing; we decide that it's end of everything. Like the glittering sun shine we also start our day with full energy and positivity and like sun set we also sleep that day. But from next day also we work hard which shows nothing has ended!!! Well, we are almost coming to an end with the #30DayChallenge

Let's just say, this isn't the end. There are more challenges to come and I expect more from you all. 

Use #NotTheEnd and ponder over your life. Life hasn't ended with that one silly mistake or a rough patch.

Swapnil Moon

read more
because boundaries aren't 
visible from this point Well, we are almost coming to an end with the #30DayChallenge

Bizz_are_ Soul

read more
as more miles to stroll,
more colours to fill,
more diversions to take
to see the unseen,
know the unknown
and live without regrets... Well, we are almost coming to an end with the #30DayChallenge

Shubhajit Sen

Well, we are almost coming to an end with the #30daychallenge And congratulations to all of you who participated. Let's just say, this isn't the end. There are more challenges to come and I expect more from you all. Use #NotTheEnd and ponder over your life. Life hasn't ended with that one silly mistake or a rough patch. #Collab #yqdidi #yqtales #YourQuoteAndMine #yqquotes #day28

read more
Because I am not giving up. 
I will rise even if I have to tolerate pain. I promise not to give up because both of us are fighting against the world just for each other and I am confident enough that you will be by my side fighting till the end too... Well, we are almost coming to an end with the #30DayChallenge

Snigdha Agrawal

28/365
And I shall forever be beside you
Holding your hand all through
Ending every night with 
same thought in mind
Should tomorrow never come
for one of us, the other will
cherish the memory of the last
prayer we said, holding hands
And the one left behind will
plead with time to speed up
the meeting on the other side
 #100poemsfor100days #day28 #yqbaba #yqquotes #dailychallenge #dailyinspiration #dailymotivation

Snigdha Agrawal

Fallen flowers cannot be fixed
back onto branches
New blossoms will appear 
in trees strong, undiseased
In life too, somethings cannot be fixed
Strength of character can deface
the bad; make the present
look beautiful.

#100poemsfor100days #day28 #yqbaba #yqquotes #dailychallenge #dailyinspirations #mirakee

Snigdha Agrawal

Beauty seen from a distance
Trees studded with yellow crystals
Bright and cheerful silhouetted 
against the skyline
Yellow has a child-like innocence 
Shines light into the darkness
filling hearts and minds with hope
we shall plough through this, 
and come out alive 

#day28 #lockdown #thoughts #yqbaba #yqquotes #mirakee #writerstolli #inspiration

Snigdha Agrawal

What are you trying to prove
and to whom?
Is what I expect to hear soon
And I'm ready with my answer
'To please myself and no one else
so I write daily, even if it's all crappy,
And last but not the least
it makes me happy to create new
poetry daily.

#lastbutnottheleast #napowrimo #day28 #april #yqbaba #yqquotes #dailychallenge #writingresolution

Snigdha Agrawal

Silly Poem (Alliteration)

Sweet Susan smelled something
sulphuric gases around spreading
So sweet Susan left the scene
seeking space where air was clean
there she stays serene
Surrounded with Spindle trees

#day28 #writingresolution #writinginspiration #yqbaba #yqtales #humourquotes #alliteration #writingchallenge
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification