Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best SoulTalks Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best SoulTalks Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about music gives a soul to the universe meaning in hindi, i love you with all my heart and soul quotes, soul love songs of the 70s, music gives a soul to the universe meaning, music gives a soul to the universe,

• 18 Followers
  • 21 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

ರಂಜಿತಾ ಸೋಮಶೇಖರ್ ❤️

ವಿವರಿಸಲಾಗದ ನೋವಿನಾಳ ತಡೆಯಬೇಕಿದೆ ನೊಂದರೂ ಸಹಿಸಬೇಕಿದೆ ನನ್ನೀ ಅಂತರಾಳ 😔 ranjuಗೊಂಬೆ_ಹಿತನುಡಿಗಳು #yqjogi #yqkannada #Pain #hurtedsoul #irresistibleemotions #floodedtears #SoulTalks

read more
ಕಾಯುವವರ ಕಷ್ಟ ಕಾದು ಕುಳಿತು ಹತಾಶೆಯ ಭಾವದಿ 
ಕಣ್ಣಹನಿಗಳ ಸುರಿಸಿದವರಿಗಷ್ಟೇ ಅರಿವಿರುತ್ತದೆ..!
ನೊಂದ ನೋವಿನ ಆಳ ನೋವಿನಲೆಯಲ್ಲಿ ತೇಲಿ ಮುಳುಗಿ 
ಎದ್ದು ಬಿದ್ದು ಬಳಲಿ ಬೆಂಡಾದರು ಮತ್ತಷ್ಟು ನೋವ ನೀಡುತಿಹ ಹೊರಜಗತ್ತಿಗೆ ವಿವರವಾಗಿ ಬಿಡಿಸಿ ಹೇಳಲಾಗದು ಬಣ್ಣಿಸಲು 
ಕಂಬನಿಯು ಹೊರಬಾರದೇ ಖಾಲಿಯಾಗಿಹುದು 😔 ವಿವರಿಸಲಾಗದ ನೋವಿನಾಳ ತಡೆಯಬೇಕಿದೆ ನೊಂದರೂ ಸಹಿಸಬೇಕಿದೆ ನನ್ನೀ ಅಂತರಾಳ 😔
#ranjuಗೊಂಬೆ_ಹಿತನುಡಿಗಳು 
#yqjogi #yqkannada #pain #hurtedsoul #irresistibleemotions #floodedtears #soultalks

Priyanka Rathod

जो लोग कभी दिल के करीब हुआ करते थे,
दुर हो गये पलक झप्कते ही।
आज लौट के वापिस आये,
जब शरीर ने ही मेरा साथ छोड़ दिया था। #peoplecomeandgo #soultalks  #hindishayari #hindiwriters #writer #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #bestyqhindiquotes

Blue Butterfly

When you are lending your ears to your thoughts, you are meliorating the manifestations of your Soul.  PC: Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yourquote #insidevoices #peppeboy #yqenglish #lendyourears #soultalks #manifest

Blue Butterfly

Soul talks

One of those chilling winter morning,
Vapours in the air starting to deposit
on the chilled glass surfaces;
condensing and releasing moisture
forming tiny running droplets of water.
They tend to leave a vertical trail like patterns.

Trust me,
Sitting there, the outside view
that I see,
is like a peek into my own tired soul;
Getting its long awaited drizzle of replenishment.

As each sip from that piping hot cup of coffee in hand;
travels down my frozen throat,
I wish, if the time just takes a pause
and I could remain there, just like that,
just, simply like that !
I could see my soul staring back at me
from the other side of the dampened glass.
Asking me quietly, to slow down, pause, and get refilled. PC: Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yourquote #aestheticthoughts #peppeboy #yqenglish #soultalks #rainyday #glasswindow

Subha shree

My letter to you buddy. #mylife #SoulTalks #bestfriend love #Englishpoetry #pets #buddy

read more

All I had was you my friend
Who waited hours looking at the gate 
You left behind your best friend
Leaving behind your leash and smell
I'm still blaming myself 
For leaving you back then.
 My letter to you buddy.
#mylife #soultalks #bestfriend #love #englishpoetry #pets #buddy

Monisha Gopal

A short note from my soul to my mind to take a step back and just be. And also a quick reminder to everyone anxious and constantly having mind chatters, take a moment to notice your breath and remind yourself you'll be okay no matter what happens. #cinemagraph #myquote #SoulTalks #mindthoughts #mindchatters #Inspiration

read more
Dear Mind, 

Stop dwelling in the past and present to make sense of everything, instead come sit by my side, live a little off the fresh breath I take aimlessly.  A short note from my soul to my mind to take a step back and just be. 

And also a quick reminder to everyone anxious and constantly having mind chatters, take a moment to notice your breath and remind yourself you'll be okay no matter what happens.

#cinemagraph #myquote #soultalks #mindthoughts #mindchatters #inspiration

Wallflower Wallflower

Oh !! Innocent soul !!
You know fragrance of pure love spread everywhere..
Have you felt it ??
It's such supersensuous vibs
Takes you high in  the skies
Doesn't encage in pains
Because it is freedom and
A happy rains..!!
Oh!! Lovey soul
You deserve many more ...feels the love of Almighty
He will send angelic girl
 to  empower to sure..!!
Oh!! Unconditional love..
Bloom his innerworld soon
Let my love prove
A divine boon!!
 #soultalks #love #rumilove #yqbaba #yqaestheticthoughts #yqrestzone #yqmusings

Wallflower Wallflower

Pic:insta #SoulTalks #yqbaba

read more
Like beautiful
 rose flower
We can think 
more and more 
good and in
 beautiful ways  Pic:insta
#soultalks #yqbaba

lalitha sai

आप कुछ भी नहीं कहोगे मुझे पता है 
मगर.. आप जब भी उदास होते हो.. 
मुझे पता चल जाता है.. 
इसलिए.. मुझसे.. 
अपनी भावनावो को छुपाने की कोशिश ना करना.  #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqurduhindi #yqthoughts #soulconnection #soultalks

Suranya

A page of my Dairy. #sufisoul #SoulTalks #Soul thoughts #thoughtoftheday

read more
To be alive is a blessing. We should use the opportunity to grow, learn and enlighten our souls. To prepare it for the next journey. The journey of a soul is in a loop. Never ending. Perhaps oneday the soul will acquire a knowledge so great that it will travel beyond the earthly bonds of mind and body and be liberated. It is perhaps then, when my soul leaves the loops of the cycle of life and death, the two eternal truth of the universe that I can finally meet you. At eternity. And feel complete. In the most platonic ways that a man can never complete me in. With knowledge. Quenching my thirst for it. With the solution to the mysteries of life. It is then that my soul will never travel the world twice over, it will be forever merged with the Universe in its magnificent mystic ways.  A page of my Dairy. 
#sufisoul #soultalks #soul #thoughts #thoughtoftheday
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification