Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best deardreams Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best deardreams Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about my dear dear mother i love you very much, mother dear i love you so, mother dear i love you so flipchart, i love you dear husband quotes, dear my love,

• 32 Followers
  • 33 Stories

K Harsita

Just, do come around, my dream catcher is for you only. #deardreams #yolewrimo #letters #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdiary #yqdreams

read more
DEAR DREAMS, 

You are fascinating. Full of desires, full of bliss and with some other emotions as compliment. Eyes open or close, it merely matters. But watching you being real can be a breath taking moment. Most of us are already experienced. But when we fails, you abruptly changes the form. That's something really great characteristic.
Behind those lucid darkness of the sleepy eyes, you are independent to your catcher. Sometimes you appears as a stranger. You leave reasons to be pondered. Sometimes you appears as known acquaintance. You leave reasons to be remembered. Sometimes you come with dismaying nature that totally lead to nightmares. You collide as a deja vu almost making us a predictor. 
But when reality strikes, all we want to do is fulfilling you in real. Hope I will be able to do that too.

Yours
Irregular follower. Just, do come around, my dream catcher is for you only.
#deardreams #yolewrimo #letters #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdiary #yqdreams

Mouni Kanna✍

Welcome to the day 11 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. We have most often written down our dreams but rarely to our dreams. German philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer once said "Man can do what he wills, but he cannot will what he wills." Our dreams are elusive, almost an enigma. We could never know why we dream about what we dream. It's intrinsic to us and our surroundings and is surprisingly unpredictable. I might have dreams tomorrow that I don't even consider today #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #deardreams

read more
Don't let down ur hopes
Am on d way to drop d dream true successfully  Welcome to the day 11 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

We have most often written down our dreams but rarely to our dreams. German philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer once said "Man can do what he wills, but he cannot will what he wills." Our dreams are elusive, almost an enigma. We could never know why we dream about what we dream. It's intrinsic to us and our surroundings and is surprisingly unpredictable. I might have dreams tomorrow that I don't even consider today

sk

Welcome to the day 11 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. We have most often written down our dreams but rarely to our dreams. German philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer once said "Man can do what he wills, but he cannot will what he wills." Our dreams are elusive, almost an enigma. We could never know why we dream about what we dream. It's intrinsic to us and our surroundings and is surprisingly unpredictable. I might have dreams tomorrow that I don't even consider today #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution #deardreams

read more
     Sometimes, I wonder why I see you so much, then it comes to mind that it is human nature to dream, I think all living creatures must be dreaming too. I see you both with closed eyes and opened eyes. It is also nice to see you. It is a different thing that seen with closed eyes, you are fulfilled very easily but they are nothing but imagination. We sometimes see in you something that is far from reality. Whichever is completed at some time, but mostly it is not acceptable.
    But seen with open eyes, you become a goal of life, which requires passion and hard work to make it a reality. I have dreamed something similar to you.
    And I promise to you I will complete you and make you a reality. Welcome to the day 11 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

We have most often written down our dreams but rarely to our dreams. German philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer once said "Man can do what he wills, but he cannot will what he wills." Our dreams are elusive, almost an enigma. We could never know why we dream about what we dream. It's intrinsic to us and our surroundings and is surprisingly unpredictable. I might have dreams tomorrow that I don't even consider today

Gayathri

Welcome to the day 11 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. We have most often written down our dreams but rarely to our dreams. German philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer once said "Man can do what he wills, but he cannot will what he wills." Our dreams are elusive, almost an enigma. We could never know why we dream about what we dream. It's intrinsic to us and our surroundings and is surprisingly unpredictable. I might have dreams tomorrow that I don't even consider today #yqbaba #letters #yqdidi #yqdada #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdiary #deardreams

read more
You are my best companion who is always with me both day and night Welcome to the day 11 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Marufa Mazumder

Welcome to the day 11 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. We have most often written down our dreams but rarely to our dreams. German philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer once said "Man can do what he wills, but he cannot will what he wills." Our dreams are elusive, almost an enigma. We could never know why we dream about what we dream. It's intrinsic to us and our surroundings and is surprisingly unpredictable. I might have dreams tomorrow that I don't even consider today #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #deardreams

read more
I know everyday I do
 remember you and 
hope for the days to come.
Till this moment, 
maybe I haven't reached that
expectation but I do believe
 that certainly U'll be mine !

Welcome to the day 11 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Sita Prasad

read more
When I was young, you occupied most of my thoughts. Because what you showed me, I could relate in reality. As I grew up you took a leap too.😃 Let me share something which I haven't till now, initially even a single compliment used to take me into another world. But later, I learnt we two have to get along together and praises and criticism will always be there. Some say, numbers matter while some say being good matters. I go with the latter and I thank you from the core of my heart for not deceiving me ever. I yearn for your flashes like before always. Stay intact, wait for the stars to rise and embrace me as ever.   Welcome to the day 11 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Sadaf Wani

read more
The definition of You  changed for me time to time
As a KID,You were mere some candies and toy shops. 

Your meaning differed as a TEEN, with some materialistic gadgets, aims and targets their showing off. 

Now your essence, have a deep meaning for me
           To Be the Source of Happiness
            To Be the Origin of Peace
             To Be the Spring of Love
              Is all that I Dream now. 

Yours devotee
Sadaf

Welcome to the day 11 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
That does not make me sleep, why is it taking time to achive you?  You are better than the dream that I see while sleeping. Sometime I see you while sleeping. I have taken steps to reach you. It has been sweet journey. I know I will avhive you. Sooner or later.  Welcome to the day 11 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Kushika Goyal

Welcome to the day 11 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. We have most often written down our dreams but rarely to our dreams. German philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer once said "Man can do what he wants, but he cannot will what he wills." Our dreams are elusive, almost an enigma. We could never know why we dream about what we dream. It's intrinsic to us an our surroundings and is surprisingly unpredictable. I might have dreams tomorrow that I don't even consider today #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #deardreams

read more
You have to be mine eventually. You mean to me more than anything.💖 Welcome to the day 11 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

We have most often written down our dreams but rarely to our dreams. German philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer once said "Man can do what he wants, but he cannot will what he wills." Our dreams are elusive, almost an enigma. We could never know why we dream about what we dream. It's intrinsic to us an our surroundings and is surprisingly unpredictable. I might have dreams tomorrow that I don't even consider today

Nfb ..

read more
 Having you is a gift that wraps my soul and place it in God's hand to hold.
  We usually believe only if we could turn you into reality only then we would attain atmost happiness and satisfaction but that's a myth,we forget how monumental the journey to you is.The joy ,the vibrance ,trust me it's all in the journey and not in your fulfilment thats only short lived.
  Indeed you have kept me restless,on my toes but your excitement keeps me going and also falling to the places which has no grounds yet I am never hesitant to walk on these endless roads bearing your name.
  Dear you have been kind to me ,now please keep me blessed by your presence as a dreamless life won't be worth living.

Thankfully yours. Welcome to the day 11 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification