Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best firstproposal Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best firstproposal Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 3 Stories

cressy adoline

My soul feel super awesome to accept you as a important part of my life  in my heart!

Will your awesome soul too feel the most same for me?!!!  #love #proposeday #proposalquotes #firstproposal   #yqbaba #yqkanmani #valentinesweek #yqbabaquotes

Roohi Bhargava

#firstproposal #yqbaba Nominated by Anushka Diya and Palak Manglik I further tag Ruchii Suneja, Anjali Jog, Bhumi Patel

read more
He looked into my eyes and cupped my face. My heartbeat raised on his touch.He softly kissed on my forehead and glanced at me. 
I could read his eyes which were full of love. He pulled me closer and whispered in my ears... 
"Could I get the opportunity to hold you in my arms for the rest of my life?"
I smiled at his proposal and nodded a Yes.. 
"Yes! I would love to be in your arms.  The safest place to be in. I Love you! " #firstproposal #YQBaba
Nominated by Anushka Diya and Palak Manglik 
I further tag Ruchii Suneja,  Anjali Jog,  Bhumi Patel

Ba La

#Pretty

#Mom Doesn't Know..Until First Cry of her #Baby..
#Love Doesn't Know..Until The Acceptance of #FirstProposal.. 
#Photographer Doesn't Know..Until The Rain Drop gets #Scatters
 #Love #Pretty

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification