Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best christmas2019 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best christmas2019 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about chris isaak i want to fall in love, i want to fall in love chris isaak, chris isaak i wanna fall in love, chris isaak fall in love, witnessing christ in your personal life,

• 10 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Quote.Of .My.Thought

I look in the mirror every time I need a miracle. :P Narcissistic much? #miraclestreet #yqmuse #Collab #christmas #christmas19 #christmas2019 #finalcountdown20 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
Yes...Daily...you can also see that 

(Look at the Mirror😉) I look in the mirror every time I need a miracle. :P
Narcissistic much? 

#miraclestreet #yqmuse #collab #christmas #christmas19 #christmas2019 #finalcountdown20 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Muse

Giftsy Dorcas

What do you want for Christmas? #AllIWantForChristmasis #Collab #yqmuse #christmas2019 #christmas Collaborating with YQ Muse #yqbaba #collabgdoc #giftsydorcas

read more
for the masses to be more like Christ. What do you want for Christmas? 

#AllIWantForChristmasis #collab #yqmuse #christmas2019 #christmas  
Collaborating with YQ Muse #yqbaba #collabgdoc #giftsydorcas

sehar

Moon is smiling
stars are twinkling
Night is peeping out of blanket
snow is drizzling offset
aromatic christmas pudding
with chocolate dressing
mouthwatering apple pie
served with roasted ham and rum cake
lights are clicking
candles are flickering
prayers for seeking blessings
wishes for joy and happiness
celebrating brotherhood and love
waiting for Santa above
will be delighted to receive gifts
hopes to fill everyone's needs
in this season of life
make yourself divine.

WISHING YOU ALL MERRY CHRISTMAS #brainheartsoul #christmas #christmaswishes #christmasgreetings #christmas2019 #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #celebrations

sehar

Stary sky...
difficult to say good bye
Singing Christmas carols
and baking cinnamon rolls
Decorating twinkling lights
waiting for gifts
Season of celebration
with love and affection
Wishing for eternal happiness
prosperity, growth and success
Here are doors opened up for Santa
to be as our manta.

WISHING YOU ALL MERRY CHRISTMAS
 #christmas #merrychristmas #christmaswishes #christmas2019 #brainheartsoul #yqbaba #yqthoughts #celebrations

sehar

A dark night and stars above
with new hopes and love
see whether the bell rings
and open doors to what it brings
seeking bright future blessings
with warm greetings
singing christmas carols
with happiness goals
make several wishes
enjoy episodes of praises
open your gifts
for your good deeds
treasure your smiles
store it for numerous miles
always be together
forever.

WISHING YOU ALL MERRY CHRISTMAS.

#merrychristmas #christmasgreetings #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #brainheartsoul #wishes #celebrations #christmas2019

sanjana ranjan

I look in the mirror every time I need a miracle. :P Narcissistic much? #miraclestreet #yqmuse #Collab #christmas #christmas19 #christmas2019 #finalcountdown20 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
Yess... mother's love in any situation always set a example of miracles. I look in the mirror every time I need a miracle. :P
Narcissistic much? 

#miraclestreet #yqmuse #collab #christmas #christmas19 #christmas2019 #finalcountdown20 #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

Write to your Secret Santa in the office or in your college or in your school. They might have already revealed their identity to you so write about how you knew who it was or you didn't know who it was. Write about the gifts or gift they gave you, what you really think about the gift and if you'll exchange it like Rachel Green. :P #DearSecretSanta #postman #Collab #christmas #christmas2019 #FinalCountdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman #dreamingvet

read more
Bring me gift wrapped in the warmth of love
Because nowdays it's hard to find love in this harsh world
Bring me someone who is true and compassionate
Because this world is full of heartless.. Write to your Secret Santa in the office or in your college or in your school. 
They might have already revealed their identity to you so write about how you knew who it was or you didn't know who it was. Write about the gifts or gift they gave you, what you really think about the gift and if you'll exchange it like Rachel Green. :P

#DearSecretSanta #Postman #Collab #christmas #christmas2019 #finalcountdown #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman #dreamingvet

Mahed Sadia

What do you want for Christmas? #AllIWantForChristmasis #Collab #yqmuse #christmas2019 #christmas #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
A stage, strong enough to hold my dreams..
All I want for Christmas is..
A face..
That smiles and beams..
All I want for this Christmas is..
A calmer to all my screams... What do you want for Christmas? 

#AllIWantForChristmasis #collab #yqmuse #christmas2019 #christmas  #YourQuoteAndMine

Durga Kannan

read more
Every day I wake up
After a night's sleep
Seems like a miracle
Watching the seeds germinate
And flowers bloom
The baby that is formed
Growing in the womb
And brought out
Into this world
Seems like a miracle too
The heart that's broken
Umpteen number of times
Yet seems to bind itself
Loving again, trusting again
Isn't that a miracle too
 I look in the mirror every time I need a miracle. :P
Narcissistic much? 

Abhishek Kumar

यीशु का प्यार 
Marry Christmas #ethicalabhishek 
#love 
#newwritersclub 
#christmas2019
#me 
#lifequotes 
#legendsthinkdifferent 
#thought
loader