Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best finalcountdown20 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best finalcountdown20 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about repairs to building in final accounts, no feeling is final quote, heating and lighting in final accounts, repairs and renewals in final accounts, fool and final,

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Dipa Rani G.

Write to the forgotten ones. #dearloners #christmas2020 #postman #christmas #Collab #finalcountdown20 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
Walk in the street,
Have a good cake,
Pass a smile to another,
Though this year you are alone,
Remember you are missed,
Remember where you belong.
And warmth of their love.
Above all,
Let your heart warm by the fire.
Wish you all light and cheers.
Merry Christmas. Write to the forgotten ones. 

#dearloners #christmas2020 #postman #christmas #collab #finalcountdown20  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

Bizz_are_ Soul

Let bygones be bygones. Ask for forgiveness. Let go. And it's okay if they don't forgive you. It's their right. Don't be entitled. #apologyletter #postman #Collab #newyear2020 #newyear #finalcountdown20 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman #yqbaba

read more
Myself...
I am sorry for hurting you,
let's forget to never remember,again... Let bygones be bygones. Ask for forgiveness. Let go. And it's okay if they don't forgive you. It's their right. Don't be entitled. 

#apologyletter #postman #collab #newyear2020 #newyear #finalcountdown20  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman  
#yqbaba

Quote.Of .My.Thought

I look in the mirror every time I need a miracle. :P Narcissistic much? #miraclestreet #yqmuse #Collab #christmas #christmas19 #christmas2019 #finalcountdown20 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
Yes...Daily...you can also see that 

(Look at the Mirror😉) I look in the mirror every time I need a miracle. :P
Narcissistic much? 

#miraclestreet #yqmuse #collab #christmas #christmas19 #christmas2019 #finalcountdown20 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Muse

Vaishnavi Nair

Make a list. I love lists. #yqmuse #newyear2020 #newyear #finalcountdown20 #thingsiwanttowriteabout #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
The changing globe
Human atrocities
Love the lifeless
Thankyou nature!
My admiration
Superpower
The fiction of love 
Fear in me
Happiness Make a list. I love lists. 

#yqmuse #newyear2020 #newyear #finalcountdown20 #thingsiwanttowriteabout #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana ranjan

I look in the mirror every time I need a miracle. :P Narcissistic much? #miraclestreet #yqmuse #Collab #christmas #christmas19 #christmas2019 #finalcountdown20 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
Yess... mother's love in any situation always set a example of miracles. I look in the mirror every time I need a miracle. :P
Narcissistic much? 

#miraclestreet #yqmuse #collab #christmas #christmas19 #christmas2019 #finalcountdown20 #YourQuoteAndMine

Durga Kannan

read more
Every day I wake up
After a night's sleep
Seems like a miracle
Watching the seeds germinate
And flowers bloom
The baby that is formed
Growing in the womb
And brought out
Into this world
Seems like a miracle too
The heart that's broken
Umpteen number of times
Yet seems to bind itself
Loving again, trusting again
Isn't that a miracle too
 I look in the mirror every time I need a miracle. :P
Narcissistic much? 

Anshika Bhatnagar

Make a list. I love lists. #yqmuse #newyear2020 #newyear #finalcountdown20 #thingsiwanttowriteabout #yourquote #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
1. Love
2. Destiny 
3. Family 
4. Journey 
5. Friendship 
6. Blessings 
7. Miracles 
8. Stars
9. Myself 
 Make a list. I love lists. 

#yqmuse #newyear2020 #newyear #finalcountdown20 #thingsiwanttowriteabout #yourquote #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification