Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best changesin2020 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best changesin2020 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nothing gonna change my love for you lyrics, love can change a person quotes, if you want to change the world go home and love your family, intelligence is the ability to adapt to change, quotes about change in life and love,

• 30 Followers
  • 32 Stories

Vaghela Jateen

What changes to yourself are you planning in 2020? #changesin2020 #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Move On 
AND 
SAY All To Good Bye 
Who Are My Foe.... What changes to yourself are you planning in 2020? #changesin2020 #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Monisha Biswas

What changes to yourself are you planning in 2020? #changesin2020 #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I will become an independent and humble girl. What changes to yourself are you planning in 2020? #changesin2020 #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.J.Kavitha

read more
Uninstalling swiggy app.  What changes to yourself are you planning in 2020? #changesin2020 #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dipa Rani G.

read more
none, but work on my daily affirmation. I want to be more prosper and joyful this year. What changes to yourself are you planning in 2020? #changesin2020 #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Jamil Hussain Mukta

read more
to live without expectation What changes to yourself are you planning in 2020? #changesin2020 #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Jamil Hussain Mukta

What changes to yourself are you planning in 2020? #changesin2020 #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Freya Hardy Norman Swan

read more
to live without expectation What changes to yourself are you planning in 2020? #changesin2020 #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Freya Hardy Norman Swan

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 🌺☕☕☕ What changes to yourself are you planning in 2020? #changesin2020 #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine love life #myselfthinking Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"Not to believ easily"...
Rest I'm very good 😌

B positive 👇👇👇
🌺☕☕☕
What changes to yourself are you planning in 2020? #changesin2020 #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine #love #life #myselfthinking

Osho Jain

What changes to yourself are you planning in 2020? #changesin2020 #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
Over- expect
 & Over-plan.

Oops it happened 2 things🌻 What changes to yourself are you planning in 2020? #changesin2020 #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

Bizz_are_ Soul

What changes to yourself are you planning in 2020? #changesin2020 #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
giving my attention to you
but
chase my dreams... What changes to yourself are you planning in 2020? #changesin2020 #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Give a damn to useless things and people... What changes to yourself are you planning in 2020? #changesin2020 #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification