Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best anotherlife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best anotherlife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about my love is from another star, moving one website to another is called, is there going to be another lockdown, i love you in another way, love one another quotes,

• 4 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Aady

"It's my time" she whispered, her hands tracing her lovers familiar face. The warmth of her touch felt like home to the man and it was something he didn't know if he could live without. "Stay a bit longer" he managed to choke out the words as his voice cracked. The bitter feelings in his heart surged like a tidal wave, threatening to erupt at any given time. His eyes watered and blurred the image of the woman he had loved for several years. He must be strong... at least for her. "May we fall #StoryTeller #caption #anotherlife #savinggrace

read more
May we meet in another life...?

#caption# "It's my time" she whispered, her hands tracing her lovers familiar face. The warmth of her touch felt like home to the man and it was something he didn't know if he could live without.

"Stay a bit longer" he managed to choke out the words as his voice cracked. The bitter feelings in his heart surged like a tidal wave, threatening to erupt at any given time. His eyes watered and blurred the image of the woman he had loved for several years. 

He must be strong... at least for her.

"May we fall

Nitesh Pandey

#anotherlife #ifonlyuknew #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Dipak Nahak

read more
मुड़ कर एक बार देखा तो होता,
हम आज भी तेरे इन्तज़ार मे अपनी पलकें बिछाये बैठे हैं। #anotherlife #ifonlyuknew  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Dipak Nahak

Nitesh Pandey

#रातकाअफ़साना #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Didi #anotherlife Collaborating with Dipak Nahak

read more
याद तो अब भी करता है ये तुझे,
बस तेरी गुमनाम गलियों मे भटकना भूल गया है। #रातकाअफ़साना #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi #anotherlife 
Collaborating with Dipak Nahak

Arghya Dutta(~~~Markas)

#anotherlife

Princi Mishra

महज़ चाहने से क्या होता है,
कब तक ठहरती ज़िन्दगी उसी एक लमहे में?
गुज़र जाना दोनों की आदत में शुमार था। ख़्वाब #princimishraquotes #lifedreams #brokendreams #anotherlife #thoughts #quotes #कविता #जज़्बात

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification