Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whenyousawme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whenyousawme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i found your love when i lost my heart to you lyrics, i found your love when i lost my heart to you, when, hate you to love me, meaning love you to the moon and back,

• 19 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

Collab and complete this #ShortStory #whenyousawme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My eyes bowed down
Lips stammered
Heart fluttered
Mind dualed 
Love anchored...

Collab and complete this #shortstory #whenyousawme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Hemlata Pandey

Collab and complete this #ShortStory #whenyousawme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Who's that Moti, Talkative & Dominating girl?  Collab and complete this #shortstory #whenyousawme #YourQuoteAndMine

Feba

read more
 I was a puzzle ;
Discreetly.....
trying to unravel the riddles
Diligently;
To know myself a bit more..
Honestly!! Collab and complete this #shortstory #whenyousawme #YourQuoteAndMine

Sita Prasad

read more
Our eyes met. You walked along for both of us yearned for each other. Though the goals were different, you never gave up on me, sometimes though you gave in to situations. 
Now in the mid of the journey, still long way to go I again want to reconsider, reconcile and propose, come what may for the time what is left, I shall give my best to everyone around, my family has doubled with parents of both, siblings and kids. This midnight hour only keeps me awake to remind me of my duties. 
We shall pace forth, we shall strive, to keep things going, to brighten the sparkles in the eyes of loved ones. 
A very happy anniversary to my twenty year partner.  Collab and complete this #shortstory #whenyousawme #YourQuoteAndMine

Cerebral Derange

read more
Don't try to understand me
The more you try to understand me
The more I become harder Chaotic to you Collab and complete this #shortstory #whenyousawme #YourQuoteAndMine

Cerebral Derange

read more
Don't try to understand me
The more you try to understand me
The more I become harder Chaotic to you Collab and complete this #shortstory #whenyousawme #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
Nothing seems so wise without you 
Nothing seems so nice without you 
Baby all along the way in life 
I just have one clue 
That you stay in my heart forever 
Forever and ever I love you 
Yeah baby I do..I love you Collab and complete this #shortstory #whenyousawme #YourQuoteAndMine

Giftsy Dorcas

Hope you guessed who 'the other' was. Collab and complete this #ShortStory #whenyousawme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub #yqbaba #giftsydorcas #dcgdoc #boggieman

read more
I was hesitant to look you in the eyes. Your eyes were radiant beams, fully charged. I mustered some courage and met your gaze. I went into trans, as my heart beat raced. I could hear my heavy breathing. My left foot had frozen mid-air, I was now performing a balancing act. Suddenly, you scooted away like wind as I stood staring without a blink. It took me a few seconds to realise, what had happened and who you were. I had just rushed outdoor to catch my college bus and you had been lazing your way in front of my gate. Just like me you had been stunned, we had exchanged stares, with that impact you, crept your way home and I after few moments, screamt my way back to my home, not knowing who had been the real boggie man. Hope you guessed who 'the other' was.

Collab and complete this #shortstory #whenyousawme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub #yqbaba #giftsydorcas #dcgdoc #boggieman

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
you left in haste. Why?  Did I fall
short of your expectations? Collab and complete this #shortstory #whenyousawme #YourQuoteAndMine

Rabiya Nizam

read more
You always see the superficial me
Coz going deep might leave you baffled...!! Collab and complete this #shortstory #whenyousawme #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification