Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wheniopenedthedoor Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wheniopenedthedoor Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about when, iop journals, iope,

• 22 Followers
  • 23 Stories

atrisheartfeelings

Write a #ShortStory that begins with #wheniopenedthedoor #yaadein #Collab #Special_One #ananttripathi #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Found someone, who is special ever for me.... Write a #shortstory that begins with #wheniopenedthedoor  #yaadein #collab #special_one #ananttripathi #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

Write a #ShortStory that begins with #wheniopenedthedoor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻sorry for not writing timely these days....goodnight

read more
I just saw one way....
Writing...
Although time is cruel these days ....
But I will wait till I get kind impact out of all this...

Write a #shortstory that begins with #wheniopenedthedoor   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻sorry for not writing timely these days....goodnight

Gayathri

Write a #ShortStory that begins with #wheniopenedthedoor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqtales #yqthoughts

read more
The way became broad
Countless ideas came in
Countless people came in
And thought process was no longer narrow.. Write a #shortstory that begins with #wheniopenedthedoor   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqtales #yqthoughts

Gayathri

Write a #ShortStory that begins with #wheniopenedthedoor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #yqquotesmine #yqdidi

read more
I stepped outside and promised myself to enjoy the journey from my heart. But the path I was walking was only one way .It was leading to your heart and nowhere else. Now,only your heart can decide if I will get an entry or if I should take a U turn. Write a #shortstory that begins with #wheniopenedthedoor   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes  #yqquotesmine #yqdidi

Madhu Jain

Write a #ShortStory that begins with #wheniopenedthedoor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When I opened the door I was happy and excited to welcome home my new born baby with my better half. Everything was so new and beautiful and tears in my eyes. How God is gracious to  create such a beautiful world.The cute baby with her tiny pink feet and a calm smile made me mesmerized.  Write a #shortstory that begins with #wheniopenedthedoor   #YourQuoteAndMine

Giftsy Dorcas

Write a #ShortStory that begins with #wheniopenedthedoor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #dcgdoc

read more
the door handle broke. Luckily, the door had parted way with its hinges. This door had guarded the entrance to my ancestral home that stood as a reminder of yesteryears architectural splendor. All around marvels of modern day multi-story complexes stood. 
   As I breathed in the toxic gases of the city, I realised I had been careless in handling the door handle. I wondered how I was fully ready now to giveup my ancestral home and move permanently to a new homeland. 
    Just then I heard a polite voice asking , "Mrs. Shanti Khan, please can I have the keys?" I hesitated, but then let go off the keys. My home is no more my home now. 
   When I think back, the united walls of my home had given way with time, I tried to hold on, but too much pressure to divide and conquer my home had made me change my stance. I opted to let go off this ancestral home as one whole home (undivided) and choose a new home. For God has given us this wide world as our home and we have the right to choose where we belong to and I have bravely chosen mine. Write a #shortstory that begins with #wheniopenedthedoor   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #dcgdoc

Snigdha Agrawal

Write a #ShortStory that begins with #wheniopenedthedoor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I found a host of opportunities  Write a #shortstory that begins with #wheniopenedthedoor   #YourQuoteAndMine

sehar

Write a #ShortStory that begins with #wheniopenedthedoor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lifequotes #rulesoflogic #yqthoughts #yourquotebaba #yqthoughts

read more
I saw life's core
some roads were paved
others were graved
footsteps were seen on some
rest were seen dumb
I had to choose one
but didn't know ,which one
I walked on unknown, unrecognized route
which was yet to be proved
I listened to my heart
the way I chose ,made me cart
let's see the future
whether it is wise venture or danger... Write a #shortstory that begins with #wheniopenedthedoor   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lifequotes #rulesoflogic #yqthoughts #yourquotebaba #yqthoughts

Roohi Bhargava

read more
I found an opportunity smiling at me. Many years down, it seemed a happy moment for me, and I embraced the opportunity with a smile.  Write a #shortstory that begins with #wheniopenedthedoor   #YourQuoteAndMine

Sherlock Doyle

The house was in shambles, but the blood stains were still visible. Write a #ShortStory that begins with #wheniopenedthedoor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Ghost #Suicide #return #hang #skeleton

read more
                                                           all the memories came rushing back.

Here I was, after so many years, visiting my childhood home.

And there it was, my skeleton, still hanging from the crossbar.

The house was in shambles, but the blood stains were still visible.

Write a #shortstory that begins with #wheniopenedthedoor   #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification