tags

Best Winter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Winter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about winter poems.

• 966 Followers
  • 1098 Stories

Related Stories

• Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"सर्द कोहरे- सी थी बस धूमिल बसी बरसों से दिल में जो यादें विरह तपन से होकर वो बोझिल छलक पड़ी बन अश्रु की बूँदे #NojotoQuote"

सर्द कोहरे- सी थी बस धूमिल 
 बसी बरसों से दिल में जो यादें 
विरह तपन से होकर वो बोझिल
छलक पड़ी बन अश्रु की 
बूँदे 

#NojotoQuote

यादें
#Nojoto #Nojotohindi #TST #2liner #kalakaksh #fog #Nature #Love #Winter #Loneliness #shayri #kiranbala

316 Love
16 Share

The #Ant and The #grasshopper

There were two best #friends - an ant and a grasshopper. The grasshopper liked to relax the whole day and play his guitar. The ant, however, would work hard all day. He would #collect food from all corners of the garden while the grasshopper relaxed, or played his guitar, or slept. The grasshopper would tell the ant to take a break every day, but the ant would refuse and continue his work. Soon, winter came. The days and nights became cold and very few creatures we

263 Love

"Hope And as I stepped on the freshly layed, first page, of the year on a cold winter night, "How do you feel she asked me," waving a smile, under the Moonlight on a cold winter night.. "How could I not feel Alive Darling, with you by my side holding me close to your heart as I walk through unknown paths on a cold winter night.." She is the unlit hearth awaiting a spark She is the snowflake with a message from above She is the candle in the wind, She is the music your soul hears a harbinger sing Yes She is Hope and Hope is what shall keep you Alive on a cold winter night.. © Laughing_soul #NojotoVoice"

Hope 

And as I stepped 
on the freshly layed, 
first page, 
of the year 
on a cold winter night, 

"How do you feel she asked me," 
waving a smile, under the Moonlight 
on a cold winter night.. 

"How could I not feel Alive 
Darling, with you by my side 
holding me close to your heart 
as I walk through unknown paths 
on a cold winter night.." 

She is the unlit hearth awaiting a spark
She is the snowflake with a message from above
She is the candle in the wind, 
She is the music your soul hears a harbinger sing 
Yes She is Hope 
and Hope is what shall keep you Alive 
on a cold winter night..
© Laughing_soul #NojotoVoice

Hope.. ❤
#nojotovideo #Hope

258 Love
3.9K Views
8 Share

तुम...

#Love #Winter #Winterpoem #Love #kavishala #Quote #Lovequote #nazm #story #storytelling #Happiness #writer #writing #Nojoto #Nojoto #Night #5words

220 Love
4.3K Views
16 Share

""

"तू हँसी, ठिठोली, मेरा नाम प्रिय मैं सर्द दोपहरिया घाम प्रिय"

तू हँसी, ठिठोली, मेरा नाम प्रिय
मैं सर्द दोपहरिया घाम प्रिय

#Winter #Love

212 Love