Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best iwritelike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best iwritelike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about iwritewhatyoufeel instagram, iwrc wire rope 10, iwrs 210, iwritewhatyoufeel, iwriter,

• 32 Followers
  • 32 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

I write like there's nobody watching and those who are watching can't see at the speed of my thoughts. I write like a runner inching for the finish line, unable to let the body or the mind give up. How do you write? #iwritelike #simile #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I speak only with my quotes and not with my mouth!  I write like there's nobody watching and those who are watching can't see at the speed of my thoughts. I write like a runner inching for the finish line, unable to let the body or the mind give up. How do you write? #iwritelike #simile #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

kranthi Sowjanya

I write like there's nobody watching and those who are watching can't see at the speed of my thoughts. I write like a runner inching for the finish line, unable to let the body or the mind give up. How do you write? #iwritelike #simile #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I don't have a voice to speak up my deepest inner feelings which cannot be said out loud... I write like there's nobody watching and those who are watching can't see at the speed of my thoughts. I write like a runner inching for the finish line, unable to let the body or the mind give up. How do you write? #iwritelike #simile #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine

Dipa Rani G.

read more
a cat, eyes closed from outer world and concentrate only on thoughts that want to convert into words  I write like there's nobody watching and those who are watching can't see at the speed of my thoughts. I write like a runner inching for the finish line, unable to let the body or the mind give up. How do you write? #iwritelike #simile #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnil Moon

How do you write? #iwritelike #simile #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
that sporadical writer
who frames one of his thought 
from numerous thoughts.
I write like 
that huge dark cloud
who showers over tiny area 
just the little of its capability. How do you write? #iwritelike #simile #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine

Fairy Lights

#iwritelike #simile #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babachangepowerofwordsinspiration

read more
....the words that come out of my pen hold.... The Power to bring the change that i have desperately desired.   #iwritelike #simile #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#change#powerofwords#inspiration

Hemlata Pandey

read more
I am relieving my Stress and Emotions through My Words  I write like there's nobody watching and those who are watching can't see at the speed of my thoughts. I write like a runner inching for the finish line, unable to let the body or the mind give up. How do you write? #iwritelike #simile #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine

K Harsita

Write like you rock it. I write like there's nobody watching and those who are watching can't see at the speed of my thoughts. I write like a runner inching for the finish line, unable to let the body or the mind give up. How do you write? #iwritelike #simile #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #qybaba

read more
I am musing about the theme 
that is prevalent in my mind since 
the beginning.  Write like you rock it. 
I write like there's nobody watching and those who are watching can't see at the speed of my thoughts. I write like a runner inching for the finish line, unable to let the body or the mind give up. How do you write? #iwritelike #simile #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #qybaba

Madhu Jain

read more
as I'm sharing those feelings which I can't  speak  I write like there's nobody watching and those who are watching can't see at the speed of my thoughts. I write like a runner inching for the finish line, unable to let the body or the mind give up. How do you write? #iwritelike #simile #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine

Cerebral Derange

read more
A light speed no speed limit
Just unlimited speed
My flow force me to do I write like there's nobody watching and those who are watching can't see at the speed of my thoughts. I write like a runner inching for the finish line, unable to let the body or the mind give up. How do you write? #iwritelike #simile #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine

Cerebral Derange

read more
A light speed no speed limit
Just unlimited speed
My flow force me to do I write like there's nobody watching and those who are watching can't see at the speed of my thoughts. I write like a runner inching for the finish line, unable to let the body or the mind give up. How do you write? #iwritelike #simile #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification