Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Chapter4 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Chapter4 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Simmi Arora

Chapter 4 "What's Happening?? 17th September, 2015 "Yrr uth jaaa naa!!" "Kya h?? Anu??" "Yrr its 10 am Alrdy!! Dance competition h yrr 12 bje!!" #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes #yqstory #Chapter4 #yqaestheticthoughts #JourneyOf_Us

read more
"Journey Of Us"
Chapter 4, "What's Happening??"
(caption) Chapter 4 "What's Happening??

17th September, 2015

"Yrr uth jaaa naa!!"
"Kya h?? Anu??"
"Yrr its 10 am Alrdy!! Dance competition h yrr 12 bje!!"

Varun Kumar

For full series click on #MyDiaries_illusion 👈 Continuation below 👇 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ With high beats yet with auto-smile, the writer within me replied "There is something special about your bad dancing, you perform it in such a way that it becomes good and visualic that one can't take his eyes off you". At times being a writer gives you an edge ahead of others as a result we had a healthy conversation after that, where she told me that she was modelling for a magazine "Cine India #Dance #Illusion #FirstMeet #ShortStory #yqbaba #RESPECTWOMEN #shortstories #Part4 #Spreadsmiles #Chapter4 #VividVarun #SuicideOrMurder

read more
#MyDiaries
          ~Illusion 
                    #Chapter4: Flashback

To take my passion, my love for writing ahead, I stepped into Mumbai 4 years ago where I saw Priya for the very first time. It was Rishab's birthday party in "The Treat Re-Treat" Club, where she was dancing right on the tunes.

Her hair was flying left and right and tangling back to her, the scenic never seemed so beautiful with the spark in her eyes as she was pumping her wrists​ up simultaneously. I sat on the bar counter and ordered my drink looking at her peacefully.

As soon as I turned to grab my drink up, a sweet voice bounced into my ears;
"Hi, I am Priya" raising her eyebrows in questioning manner with an acoustic tone.
"Hey, Hi..Rohan" I replied in a wary tone forwarding my hands for a hand-shake which she denied.

Her crystal clear eyes pushed me to sync down in them and the sweat never appeared so mesmerizing before; running down from her forehead and making a sweet sound hitting the eye lashes.

"I have been noticing you from past 10mins, do I dance that bad or it is something special about me that you are continuously staring me?" she said in anger.
               °°°° Continued in caption For full series click on #MyDiaries_illusion 👈

Continuation  below 👇
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With high beats yet with auto-smile, the writer within me replied "There is something special about your bad dancing, you perform it in such a way that it becomes good and visualic that one can't take his eyes off you".

At times being a writer gives you an edge ahead of others as a result we had a healthy conversation after that, where she told me that she was modelling for a magazine "Cine India

Rk Rakesh Kumar

Yes that train accident was cute and i think i was madly love with her. But i was just a kid. I always wanted to tell her how i feel about her but i was scared because i knew what will happen if she tells the teachers about it. So I continued my silent love.But may be the destiny had something else written for me. The same year my father got a promotion and he decided to put me in a better school. Everybody was very happy in my family except me. Because there were still 10 days to end the summer #yqbaba #yqdidi #Rinku #yqwritings #mynovel #Chapter4 #rinkurakesh #sheneverlovedme

read more
Chapter-4
===========
SHE NEVER LOVED ME
=====================
O my god.
That scene was so adorable for me.
Such a beautiful frog jumping
towards the finish line.
I just couldn't have my eyes off her. Yes that train accident was cute and i think i was madly love with her. But i was just a kid. I always wanted to tell her how i feel about her but i was scared because i knew what will happen if she tells the teachers about it. So I continued my silent love.But may be the destiny had something else written for me. The same year my father got a promotion and he decided to put me in a better school. Everybody was very happy in my family except me. Because there were still 10 days to end the summer

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification