Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mynovel Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mynovel Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about h mynors zinfandel 2015, h mynors zinfandel, mynamepix com love quotes, myntra all about you, mynameart.com good night,

• 3 Followers
  • 9 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Priyank karthik

i can't truly love someone because I am Over Possessive (Yes ,You are Listening  Right Over Means Over , No one can Adjust With My Love story)  
#TheImaginaryGirlfriend 
#myNovel #Summaryofthenovel
Written By:- 
Priyank Karthik  #lovequotes #meme_wala_bhaiya #memories #yqbaba #google

Rk Rakesh Kumar

You know it happens with every one right? When you watch a good movie. You wish how awesome it would be if it happens in your life. We always want to be a hero in our life. And here i am. When i see my life i think how awesome it would be if it happens in a movie. People will definitely like it. Well i ain't a hero but i am glad how i grew up with my small happy moments. The summer vacations were off. And there was much pressure of studies for the matrics. I just wanted to study hard and finish #yqbaba #yqdidi #Rinku #yqwritings #mynovel #rinkurakesh #sheneverlovedme #chapter6

read more
Chapter - 6
 it would be if it happens in your life.And here i am.
When i see my life i think how awesome it would be
 if it happens in a movie.

You know it happens with every one right? When you watch a good movie. You wish how awesome it would be if it happens in your life. We always want to be a hero in our life. And here i am. When i see my life i think how awesome it would be if it happens in a movie. People will definitely like it. Well i ain't a hero but i am glad how i grew up with my small happy moments. The summer vacations were off. And there was much pressure of studies for the matrics. I just wanted to study hard and finish

Rk Rakesh Kumar

You know it happens with every one right? When you watch a good movie. You wish how awesome it would be if it happens in your life. We always want to be a hero in our life. And here i am. When i see my life i think how awesome it would be if it happens in a movie. People will definitely like it. Well i ain't a hero but i am glad how i grew up with my small happy moments. The summer vacations were off. And there was much pressure of studies for the matrics. I just wanted to study hard and finish #yqbaba #yqdidi #Rinku #yqwritings #mynovel #rinkurakesh #sheneverlovedme #chapter6

read more
Chapter - 6
 it would be if it happens in your life.And here i am.
When i see my life i think how awesome it would be
 if it happens in a movie.

You know it happens with every one right? When you watch a good movie. You wish how awesome it would be if it happens in your life. We always want to be a hero in our life. And here i am. When i see my life i think how awesome it would be if it happens in a movie. People will definitely like it. Well i ain't a hero but i am glad how i grew up with my small happy moments. The summer vacations were off. And there was much pressure of studies for the matrics. I just wanted to study hard and finish

Rk Rakesh Kumar

A new day. Winter morning. Didn't know what was the time. Last night i remember i was solving geometry. May be i fell asleep on the study table. But i could feel that i was not on the study table anymore. Then i felt that kiss on my cheek. Saw her looking at me and smiling when i opened my eyes. I was definitely sad so i just try to give her a fake smile. But you know what. Moms can see your tears buried behind your smile. She asked,"you are sleeping late today. what happened baby. Did somethin #yqbaba #yqdidi #Rinku #mynovel #Chapter5 #rinkurakesh #sheneverlovedme

read more
Chapter-5
(FULL PIECE IN CAPTION) A new day. Winter morning. Didn't know what was the time. Last night i remember i was solving geometry. May be i fell asleep on the study table. But i could feel that i was not on the study table anymore. Then i felt that kiss on my cheek. Saw her looking at me and smiling when i opened my eyes. I was definitely sad so i just try to give her a fake smile. But you know what. Moms can see your tears  buried behind your smile. She asked,"you are sleeping late today. what happened baby. Did somethin

Rk Rakesh Kumar

Yes that train accident was cute and i think i was madly love with her. But i was just a kid. I always wanted to tell her how i feel about her but i was scared because i knew what will happen if she tells the teachers about it. So I continued my silent love.But may be the destiny had something else written for me. The same year my father got a promotion and he decided to put me in a better school. Everybody was very happy in my family except me. Because there were still 10 days to end the summer #yqbaba #yqdidi #Rinku #yqwritings #mynovel #Chapter4 #rinkurakesh #sheneverlovedme

read more
Chapter-4
===========
SHE NEVER LOVED ME
=====================
O my god.
That scene was so adorable for me.
Such a beautiful frog jumping
towards the finish line.
I just couldn't have my eyes off her. Yes that train accident was cute and i think i was madly love with her. But i was just a kid. I always wanted to tell her how i feel about her but i was scared because i knew what will happen if she tells the teachers about it. So I continued my silent love.But may be the destiny had something else written for me. The same year my father got a promotion and he decided to put me in a better school. Everybody was very happy in my family except me. Because there were still 10 days to end the summer

Rk Rakesh Kumar

It was new year's day, and I was already excited for the Valentine's Day. Even I decided what to gift her that valentine day. It's been a year she proposed me, and we were like inseparable couple. And of course I said yes. Must be thinking why ? Because I was a boy and a girl was proposing me, right ? Then the answer is no and don't worry I will definitely say why. We used to talk like 10 hours a day but our conversations were infinite. Apart from that we still had time for WhatsApp and messeng #yqbaba #yqdidi #Rinku #mynovel #Chapter3 #rinkurakesh #sheneverlovedme

read more
Chapter - 3

SHE NEVER LOVED ME
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was new year's day , and I was already excited for the Valentine's Day It was new year's day, and I was already excited for the Valentine's Day. Even I decided what to gift her that valentine day. It's been a year she proposed me, and we were like inseparable couple. And of course I said yes. Must be thinking why ? Because I was a boy and a girl was proposing me, right ? Then the answer is no and don't worry I will definitely say why.  We used to talk like 10 hours a day but our conversations were infinite. Apart from that we still had time for WhatsApp and messeng

Rk Rakesh Kumar

It's been years and I never told anyone that I started liking her. I used to watch her playing in tiffin breaks. ln school prayer class I used to pray with one of my eyes open and searching for the place where she was standing. Always following her after the school to her auto until my autowala came to pick me up. Yes I was little bit grown up I was 9 in class 4 but still not so smart. I was so dumb that I used to put both my hands on my face and trying to see her through the space between my fi #Chapter2 #yqbaba #yqtales #Rinku #mynovel #rinkurakesh #sheneverlovedme

read more
SHE NEVER LOVED ME
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
where I could simply say hi and shake hands with her what did I just do.

(READ IN THE CAPTION) It's been years and I never told anyone that I started liking her. I used to watch her playing in tiffin breaks. ln school prayer class I used to pray with one of my eyes open and searching for the place where she was standing. Always following her after the school to her auto until my autowala came to pick me up. Yes I was little bit grown up I was 9 in class 4 but still not so smart. I was so dumb that I used to put both my hands on my face and trying to see her through the space between my fi

Rk Rakesh Kumar

I remember that girl.That 7 years old little beauty. Busy writing in exam hall.She was so little that her hands couldn't reach the desk while sitting on the bench.Through out the exam she stood and so am i, watching her and writing my own exam of course.I was sitting just behind her seat.Then she turned.May be she was asking for some help. Hell i don't remember what was she asking but that was the moment i fell for her. #sheneverlovedme #Rinku #rinkurakesh #yqbaba #mynovel #yqdidi #yqtales #Chapter1

read more
SHE NEVER LOVED ME
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That was the moment i fell for her

(READ IN CAPTION) I remember that girl.That 7 years old little beauty. Busy writing in exam hall.She was so little that her hands couldn't reach the desk while sitting on the bench.Through out the exam she stood and so am i, watching her and writing my own exam of course.I was sitting just behind her seat.Then she turned.May be she was asking for some help. Hell i don't remember what was she asking but that was the moment i fell for her.
#sheneverlovedme
#rinku 
#rinkurakesh 
#yqbaba 
#mynovel 
#yqdidi
#yqtales

Musafir hu yaaro..

#mynovel #psycho

read more
mute video

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification