Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best TheDayWeMet Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best TheDayWeMet Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 44 Followers
  • 46 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

kranthi Sowjanya

The day we met, you had more layers than words. Today, you're all words, no filter. _ Remember the first time you met someone, how different they were and how different they are now. Write about it. #valentinesweek #TheDayWeMet #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It was drizzling,
As if the sky is showering tears of joy... The day we met, you had more layers than words. Today, you're all words, no filter. 
_
Remember the first time you met someone, how different they were and how different they are now. Write about it. 

#valentinesweek #thedaywemet #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Abhishek Trehan

The day we met, you had more layers than words. Today, you're all words, no filter. _ Remember the first time you met someone, how different they were and how different they are now. Write about it. #valentinesweek #TheDayWeMet #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It was you
It was me
Stars were tranquil
& Silent was sea
Heart beats had raised
But you chose not to be
In that very moment
I found you in me... The day we met, you had more layers than words. Today, you're all words, no filter. 
_
Remember the first time you met someone, how different they were and how different they are now. Write about it. 

Osho Jain

The day we met, you had more layers than words. Today, you're all words, no filter. _ Remember the first time you met someone, how different they were and how different they are now. Write about it. #valentinesweek #TheDayWeMet #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 🌻This is love present past❤️

read more
It was a  tacit moment... 
More like dil se movie.. 
Less like jab we met.... 
But it was definitely saccharine like veer jara... 
Though we were unknown to each other but it seemed like rab ne banadi jodi... 
I was smiling with a redolent shyness of love like kajol ... 
And you were looking at me like Shahrukh... 
It was the complete romantic moment of our first meeting... 

The day we met, you had more layers than words. Today, you're all words, no filter. 
_

🌻This is love present past❤️

sk

The day we met, you had more layers than words. Today, you're all words, no filter. _ Remember the first time you met someone, how different they were and how different they are now. Write about it. #valentinesweek #TheDayWeMet #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution #366days366quotes Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
was just a coincidence 
but today it is my fate. The day we met, you had more layers than words. Today, you're all words, no filter. 
_

#valentinesweek #thedaywemet #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution #366days366quotes

Madhur Choubey

read more
That day was the best day of my life, because on that day I learned that darkness once comes in the life of every person, but only those wins who can see lights of love in that darkness The day we met, you had more layers than words. Today, you're all words, no filter. 
_

Madhu Jain

read more
You were so introvert 
And today you are ambivert The day we met, you had more layers than words. Today, you're all words, no filter. 
_

Cerebral Derange

read more
Time stopped for while
Caged my heart in infinity
Loops of time
Opened the time portal 
Invited me in love planet
Where I stuck but she left The day we met, you had more layers than words. Today, you're all words, no filter. 
_

Cerebral Derange

read more
Time stopped for while
Caged my heart in infinity
Loops of time
Opened the time portal 
Invited me in love planet
Where I stuck but she left The day we met, you had more layers than words. Today, you're all words, no filter. 
_

praveen kalabhavi

read more
That I Miss You Everyday
Not a day passes by when I don'tmiss your presence,Not a second gone by when I don't long for your essence. You are like a drug to me baby, I am so addicted to you, You not being by my side makes me so sad and blue. Cannot wait to hold you in my arms and never letyou go,How much I miss you so, you will probably never know.
 The day we met, you had more layers than words. Today, you're all words, no filter. 
_

praveen kalabhavi

read more
You seem to capture my mind all the time. There is never a moment when I don't think about you or miss your presence. Your love takes over me all the time. I feel so weak in your love. The day we met, you had more layers than words. Today, you're all words, no filter. 
_

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification