Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best meaningoflove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best meaningoflove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about मौजों की रवानी है meaning, मुझे लगता है meaning in english, है meaning in hindi, होते है meaning in english, होती है meaning in english,

• 32 Followers
  • 34 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Prabha Prabha

When I say I love you more, I don’t mean I love you more than you love me. I mean I love you more than the bad days ahead of us, I love you more than any fight we will ever have. I love you more than the distance between us, I love you more than any obstacle that could try and come between us. I love you the most

©Prabha Prabha #Jack&Rose #titanic #love #lovemeans #meaningoflove

Renu G

mute video

Aady

A flurry of a figure and it's shadow A dance of form and it's silhouette A quivering love built from the ashes of broken dreams and impassioned heartbeats The celestial body could not replicate the restless vehemence of this impossible broken heart. Can you imagine the overwhelm flash of a second it may take for a heartcry to reach a lovers ears? For the dendrite to run like the shooting stars beneath skin, the amount of time it takes to start a cosmos or end a life, to destroy or shatter with #poem #meaningoflove #savinggrace

read more
Meaning of love...

//caption//— % & A flurry of a figure and it's shadow
A dance of form and it's silhouette
A quivering love built from the ashes of broken dreams and impassioned heartbeats
The celestial body could not replicate the restless vehemence of this impossible broken heart.

Can you imagine the overwhelm flash of a second it may take for a heartcry to reach a lovers ears?

For the dendrite to run like the shooting stars beneath skin, the amount of time it takes to start a cosmos or end a life, to destroy or shatter with

Aady

I want to take the bits of you I love, and press them like flowers between, the pages of my favorite book. And I want to take all the scraps that you dislike in yourself and display them on my refrigerator to show I'm still proud of the #caption #meaningoflove #understandinglove #savinggrace #partsoflove

read more
Pieces of you... 

#caption# I want to take the bits of you I love, 
and press them like flowers between, 
the pages of my favorite book.

And I want to take all the scraps 
that you dislike in yourself and 
display them on my refrigerator 
to show I'm still proud of the

Harish Reddy S

♥️LOVE♥️

It Is The Medicine To Cure Someone♥️
&
Poison To Kill Someone💔. #love #lovequote #meaningoflove #lovequotes #truemeaningoflove

Kunal Salve

बहोत पसंद था मुझे लिखना
फिर तु मुझे छोडकर चला गया  
और मेरी पसंद बरकरार रखनेवाले 
तुझे दिल से शुक्रिया !  #meaningoflove 
#love 
#hate 
#yqdidi 
#yqtai 
#lifestory

यशवंत कुमार

#truelove #meaningoflove #whatislove #loveandlife ❤️सच्चा प्रेम❤️ मुझसे बोली मेरी सजनी- "अजी! बड़ा कमाल करते हो! कर लिया है इश्क मुझसे, और दुनियाँ से डरते हो?" मैंने कहा- "सुन रे सजनी! दुनियाँ से क्यूँ डरना? मृत्युलोक में जो भी आया है, तय है उसका मरना।"

read more
सच्चा-प्रेम #truelove #meaningoflove #whatislove #loveandlife
❤️सच्चा प्रेम❤️

मुझसे बोली मेरी सजनी- "अजी! बड़ा कमाल करते हो!
कर लिया है इश्क मुझसे, और दुनियाँ से डरते हो?"

मैंने कहा- "सुन  रे सजनी!  दुनियाँ  से  क्यूँ डरना?
मृत्युलोक में जो भी आया है, तय है उसका मरना।"

Pushpa Rai...

mute video

Shambhavi🍁

बहुत confusion है रे बाबा!! 🥴🥴🥴 कोई तो समझा दो 🥺🥺 Comment! Comment!! Comment!!! Your views 👇🏻🙏🏻 🤭🤭🤭 #Prem #ishq #mohabbat #whatislove #meaningoflove #pyaarkyahotahai #pyaarkaisahotahai

read more
सोच सोच के बहुत हम सोचे पर कुछ समझ ना आए, 
घूम फिर के वापिस फिर उसी सवाल पर आए,
प्यार क्या होता, उसका मतलब ना हमें बुझाय
कृपया कोई समझाए!
ये प्यार आखिर होता क्या है भाई!?? बहुत confusion है रे बाबा!! 🥴🥴🥴 
कोई तो समझा दो 🥺🥺
Comment! Comment!! Comment!!! Your views 👇🏻🙏🏻
🤭🤭🤭

Akshit Ojha

बेवजह ही पूछ बैठे वो,
होठों पर मुस्कुराहट और आँखो में बेबशी होती है कैसे ? 🙄

हमने कहा, 
 मौके पर खुशी के ,खुशी के आँसू और गम में हँसी होती है जैसे।। 
 #yourquote #oneliners #moodswings #thought #yourquotedidi #yourquotebaba #meaningoflove
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification