Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bestfeelingever Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bestfeelingever Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the best is yet to come meaning in hindi, the best is yet to come quotes, the best is yet to come meaning in marathi, yelling the best is yet to come, the best is yet to come meaning,

• 10 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Vansh Kumar

When I grew up And came to class 8 My intrivertcy decreased I started talking straight My friendship letters I am still trying to share and confess And now her birthday is coming So With a heartful of joy #Friendship #bestfeelingever

read more
A friend from the past 

I knew her 
From the days
 of my past 
I saw her
When I was a kid
And it was my 1 st class
When I was studying
In standard one 
A guy I used to be
Who didn't know
How to have fun ?
Years passed
Following this past 
Then I came to class 4 
When she shaked hand with me at last. 
A shock I felt then 
That the meaning of friendship to me
Was proven 
I tried confessing my friendship
In the following year 
But every time I used to get timid 
And seemed to express my introvert behavior 
In the schools white winter dress 
I used to hide my fear 

Continued in caption When I grew up
And came to class 8 
My intrivertcy decreased
I started talking straight 
My friendship letters 
I am still trying to share and confess 
And now her birthday is coming 
So With a heartful of joy

DIVAKAR D

#yqquotes #feelings #lifestylematters #Affection #yqjogi_kannada #dreamlove #bestfeelingever #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with 💕Self- Lover💕👑 Collaborating with ಮನಸ್ಸಿನ ಮಾತು........💓

read more
ಅಕ್ಕರೆಯ ನಗುವಲಿ
ಸಕ್ಕರೆಯ ಸಿಹಿಯಿದೆ
ಮನದ ಕಹಿಯ
ಅಳಿಸಿ‌ ಸಂಬಂಧಗಳ
ಸುಧೆಯಾದರೆ
ಬಾಳು ಬೆಳಗುವುದು
ಸಗ್ಗವೂ ಈ ಧರೆ.. #yqquotes #feelings #lifestylematters #affection #yqjogi_kannada #dreamlove #bestfeelingever  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with 💕Self- Lover💕👑
Collaborating with ಮನಸ್ಸಿನ ಮಾತು........💓

Madhav Jha

Open for Collab ✨ Have you ever felt something similar? #feelings #Vulnerable #Protected #Best #bestfeelingever #discovernewwriters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Akriti Mistry

read more
If i live to strife out to create balance i have to be in fire to become golden mould before i freeze out. A natural phenomenon is an act to follow. "Bad should be such that it is good" and sometimes vice verse. If one balance out the adjustment starts by learning. A life is always led by these two factors simultaneously as no one can be saved. If saved also balance out if not also balance out. The cycle continues. 
I am hard enough to show emotions how i feel about ....... 
 Open for Collab ✨

Have you ever felt something similar?

#feelings #vulnerable #protected #best #bestfeelingever #discovernewwriters   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Akriti Mistry

yash_writes04

#Mom #bestmoments #bestfeelingever #feelings #dad * Making your brand Stylish ~ Designer studios

read more
जिसको जो सोचना है सोचो;
पर ये एक बात भी सच है
कि
 “मां के बगैर घर सुना लगता है”। 
और
 “बाप के बगैर जिंदगी सुनी लगती है”| #mom #bestmoments #bestfeelingever #feelings #dad  
* Making your brand Stylish
                             ~ Designer studios

Sanskruti Patel

कुछ देर तक पास रहना हमारे,
तेरे अहसास को करीब से महसूस करना है।। #bestfeelingever

Acknowledge_word's

मैं  'दस्तूर-ए-इश्क'  सी हो जाऊँ!
तु  "इबादत-ए-इश्क "  मैं खो जाना!!

मैं 'रेत' पिया सी हो जाऊँ!
तु बन "बारिश" समा जाना!!

मैं  'शाया' तेरा  बन जाऊँ!
तु बन " प्रतिबिम्ब" संग रह जाना!!

#acknowledge_words
✍@manvi_8459 #ibadat-e-ishaq #lovelike#share#ishq#pyar#bestfeelingever#justwords#

Sweet Smiles

Teri mohabbat  ka zehar utar gaya hai. #stories, #relief #feelingfresh #bestfeelingever.

Summer Melodies

Find someone who knows you're sad just by the change of tone in your voice, and be with someone who loves the feature that you hate the most! #bestfeelingever #breathe #nojotolife #goodtimes

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification