Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best shesaidiwrote Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best shesaidiwrote Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Alok Vishwakarma "आर्ष"

तुम्हारे लिए तो सिर्फ़ गानों के मतलब बदले हैं,
यहाँ तो मैं पूरी की पूरी बदल गयी हूँ #shesaidiwrote #yqmissyou #transformation #yqpoetry #yqhindi #yqishq #youandme

JayDix Unspoken

#international_womens_day When the women in my life are so wonderful... whether talk about my friends, my teachers or ofcourse the one who made me capable of being here.....my life, my ma.....that women have always been selfless and still is....she doesn't know I'm writing this and I'm not gonna tell her....just wish for her that one day she'd stumble upon my writeups and m..a..y..bee compliment them ..... Well that's one of my ways of fulfilment I want from my life....what's urs u can mention them in the comments..... 😇😇😇 #womensday #womenpower #womentaughtme #SheSaid #shesaidiwrote

read more
Her eyes gleamed with the light 
Of her inner strength,
She had walked miles,
Not worried about the length,
cause she knew about the wings,
she earned in the time swings,
bumpy it was, sometimes it was nice, 
sometimes she had to pay such price...,
but never did she waver,
stumbled with that kalevar,
beauty her strength,
intelligence the confidence,
elengence she had,
on grace she preyed....,
but all in all till now it went well,
and by God's grace continues the spell...... #international_womens_day 
When the women in my life are so wonderful... whether talk about my friends, my teachers or ofcourse the one who made me capable of being here.....my life, my ma.....that women have always been selfless and still is....she doesn't know I'm writing this and I'm not gonna tell her....just wish for her that one day she'd stumble upon my writeups and m..a..y..bee compliment them ..... Well that's one of my ways of fulfilment I want from my life....what's urs u can mention them in the comments.....
😇😇😇

#womensday #womenpower
#womentaughtme 
#shesaid

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification