Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best duties Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best duties Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rights and duties of a citizen, contractual rights and duties are created by, criticism of fundamental duties, obstructing duties of drug inspector, duties and responsibilities,

• 27 Followers
  • 50 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Neelesh

#Gulaab Society #HUmanity #POISON #duties

read more
mute video

Arshi Dokadia

The cause of chaos,
Is perhaps that,
We focus on rights,
While ignoring duties.  #rights #duties #chaos #yqbaba

Shruthi U

Sometimes... I wish to be a supporter to support those who are very low from within. I wish to make them feel better by my words. I wish to be a motivator for those who are deeply wounded inside struggling to overcome the dark painful night that once had casted its shadow on them. I wish to be that sponge which absorbs all the depression, sadness, grief, negativity, darkness, frustration, agony, tears of the people around me..... And I want to be an able protector of all their happiness, joy, p #Divine #Satisfaction #solitude #duties

read more
Waiting for the shine beyond the horizon...

Sometimes... 
I wish to be a supporter to support those who are very low from within. I wish to make them feel better by my words. I wish to be a motivator for those who are deeply wounded inside struggling to overcome the dark painful night that once had casted its shadow on them. I wish to be that sponge which absorbs all the depression, sadness, grief, negativity, darkness, frustration, agony, tears of the people around me..... And I want to be an able protector of all their happiness, joy, p

Gaurav Dutta

"We need every rights but without fulfilling any duties" #rights #duties #india #yqbaba #gauravdutta #happyindependenceday

Gaurav Dutta

"We need every rights but without fulfilling any duties" #rights #duties #india #yqbaba #gauravdutta #happyindependenceday

AakankshaTyagispeaks

There is a difference between "Right" and "Duty", people tend to fight for their right but forget about their duties.
 #mainbhirepublic #right #duties #boostthyself #knowyourself

Aakanksha Tyagi

There is a difference between "Right" and "Duty", people tend to fight for their right but forget about their duties.
 #mainbhirepublic #right #duties #boostthyself #knowyourself

Disha Shantanu Sharma

फ़र्ज़ पूरा करने पर ही हक अदा कर सकते है #yqquotes #yqdidi #yqhindi #yqtaai #yqdiary #Rights #duties

read more
हक तो सारे वो हमे दे गए
लेकिन फ़र्ज़ की बात तो उसने हमसे की ही नहीं  फ़र्ज़ पूरा करने पर ही हक अदा कर सकते है #yqquotes #yqdidi #yqhindi
#yqtaai #yqdiary #rights #duties

vidhya sadaphule

Duties come with responsibilities
       And 
Responsibilities come with duties. #life #lessonsoflife  #duties #rights #responsibility

शून्य(ब्राह्मण)

एक विनती Life #Family #PARENTS #responsibility #duties #thought #my #Opinion #Thoughts

read more
👪Dedicated to Parents 👪
किसी के बाबू शोना बनो ना बनो🫤
मां बाप के राजा बेटा जरूर बनना।🫡
बुढ़ापा अफ़सोस में गुज़रे उनका😮‍💨
ऐसा कोई काम मत करना। 🙏

©शून्य एक विनती

#Life 

#Family   #PARENTS 
#responsibility #duties #thought #my #Opinion #Nojoto
loader
Home