Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Fundamental Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Fundamental Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about voting is a fundamental right, democracy is based on the fundamental principle of, fundamental principles of motivation are, criticism of fundamental duties, fundamental analysis of stocks,

• 14 Followers
  • 35 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Mouras Thoughts

mute video

Saul murmu

mute video

Abundance

mute video

Subham Krishna

All the things in this universe go on expanding till the last and after that go on contracting from the micro particle to the macro,from the atoms, cell,solar system or universe all want to increase their entropy to the most and after that due to loss of energy keeps on contracting till again they gain energy to exapnd till the further most again and this process keep on happening till infinity till the time exist,applies to all from the micro to macroscopic particle,from the body to the soul,from the atoms to the most heavenly bodies, from the galaxies to stars applicable everywhere.

Just a thought.😄

©Subham Krishna #The #Fundamental #law #of #nature

khudkikalam_

चाटूकारिता से हटकर,  स्वतन्त्रा तो अपनाओ । 
                चौथा स्तम्भ माना है तुम्हें,  अपना फ़र्ज तो निभाओ ।।
मानवता के नाते, कुछ तो कर जाओ ।
बेबस है जनता, शीर्षक तो बनाओ ।।
 हक़ीक़त दिखाकर, सोई सरकार तो जगाओ ।
  महामारी विकराल है, एक चेतना तो जगाओ ।।

©khudkikalam_ #media
#corona 
#lockdown 
#shayri 
#government 
#shrkar
#khudkikalam 
#Fundamental

Simran Prasad

when it comes to rights there are many fundamental rights which is written in constitution

but why society doesn't accept the rights which is given to women
why society lacks behind the acceptance of women profession, financial independecy
and education

©Simran Prasad #Fundamental 

#OurRights

A Saran

हक़ सब मांगते है 
जिम्मेदारी कोई नहीं लेता

©A _Saran #India
#fundamental
#duties

aaRdOubleOPee Roop

ਇਨਸਾਨ ਆ ਮੈਂ ਕੋਈ ਰੱਬ ਤੇ ਜਾਂ ਕੋਈ ਫਰਿਸ਼ਤਾ ਨਹੀਂ,
ਮੈਂ ਗੱਲਾਂ ਨਾਲ ਵੱਖਰੀ ਕੋਈ ਦੁਨੀਆ ਵਸਾਵਾਂ ਹੀ ਕਿਉਂ, 
ਮੈਂ ਜੋ ਕਿਸੇ ਲਈ ਕਰ ਨਹੀਂ ਸਕਦਾ ਮੈਂ ਜੋ ਦੇ ਨਹੀਂ ਸਕਦਾ 
ਉਹਦੇ ਝੂਠੇ ਸੁਪਨੇ ਕਿਸੇ ਨੂੰ ਮੈਂ ਦਿਖਾਵਾਂ ਹੀ ਕਿਉਂ,
✍️Roop #emptiness 
#loneliness 
#fundamental 
#why

sumit

Remember one very fundamental thing about life: Any experience that has not been lived will hang around you, will persist: "Finish me! Live me! Complete me!" There is an intrinsic quality in every experience that it tends and wants to be finished, completed. Once completed, it evaporates; incomplete, it persists, it tortures you, it haunts you, it attracts your attention. It says, "What are you going to do about me? I am still incomplete - fulfill me!"

— Osho #fundamental #things

अलक

Contradiction is a part of fundamental right but fundamental right is a part of harassment #wordsmith

read more
Contradiction is a part of fundamental right
but fundamental right is a part of harassment #wordsmith
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification