Best Inktober Stories, Video, Quotes, Shayari, Poem, Jokes, Songs, Music On Nojoto

Read Stories about Inktober. Also Read about Inktober Quotes, Shayari about Inktober, Inktober Poetry, Poetry on Inktober, Poem about Inktober, Stories about Inktober, Whatsapp Status about Inktober, Inktober Whatsapp Status, Inktober Message, Post about Inktober, Inktober Post, Post on Inktober, Quotes on Inktober, Quotes about Inktober, Inktober Shayari, Shayari on Inktober, Poetry about Inktober, Inktober Poem, Poem on Inktober, Inktober Stories, Stories on Inktober, Inktober Jokes, Inktober Memes, Inktober Songs, Inktober Video, Whatsapp Status on Inktober, Message about Inktober, Message on Inktober, Stories, Video, Quotes, Shayari, Poem, Jokes, Songs, Music On Nojoto

Feedback & Ideas

Feedback & Ideas

X

How was your experience?

We would love to hear from you!

Inktober

• 21 Followers
  • 77 Stories
  • Latest Stories
  • Popular Stories

#Inktober 21st: Furious

Original Signed Piece --- Available --- $30

Journal Entry:

Anger come easy for me. There was a time when I was always angry. Now I am still an angry man, but now I know how to channel it. I use it more than it uses me. A symbiotic relationship that has grown from decades of familiarity.

There is great power in fury. There is also the capacity to destroy one's self. Rage can be corrosive. Rage can be nourishing. Neither are inescapable. But both can be mastered.

Sounds like the advice of a sith lord.

I'm totally cool with that.

Thanks for reading

4 Love
0 Comment

#Inktober 19th: Cloud

Journal Entry:

I have always been a HUGE fan of surrealism. It combines my loves for absurdity and beauty. At my most ambitious I wanted very much to be a surrealist. So when the muse strikes I try to delve into the philosophy and paint, or draw, in this case.

As a boy i would lay in my back yard and look at the clouds and try to form images out of the random shapes floating in the sky. An exercise that still use today. I can see images in swirls and patterns. Images that become all to real in my minds eye. Making them effortless to paint.

The minds eye has a power that your other two do not. Manifestation of one;s thoughts. A power that has served me well. A power I continue to train.

Thanks for reading.

4 Love
0 Comment

#Inktober 18th: Filthy

Journal Entry:

After the last journal entry I was really dwelling on the idea of urban and industrial fairies. I imagined a rat with a light saber. Very Secret of Nim meets Star Wars.

I've always enjoyed stories about anthropomorphic animals going on epic adventures. That whole entire universe that exists beneath our noses, kind of thing. A world below, out of sight, out of mind, full of magic and mystery.

Perhaps name and an adventure. Those are two of my specialties. This may not be last you see of this little critter.

Thanks for reading.

4 Love
0 Comment

#Inktober 17th: Graceful

Journal Entry:

I love me some fairy legends. I love to imagine the presence of little wood spirits that dwell in the hidden places of the world. I love the idea of urban fairies. One's that dwell in the concrete jungles and industrial wastelands.

Some friendly and some not so friendly. I have often imagined stories of cruel little gremlins and sewer blooded hobgoblins that terrorize the mortal world. I dream of tales where the old world fairies that hide in their ever shrinking forests are less inclined to friendly. But despite our intrusions they still offer their kindness and serenity when walking among them.

Perhaps a tale of the new and old world coming together. Would they be at war? Would they thrive together? An idea is forming.

Thanks for reading.

4 Love
0 Comment

#Inktober 14th: Fierce

Original Signed copy --- Available ---
BUY A PRINT

Journal Entry: I have been playing around with video editing a lot more. I drew this for one of the videos I'm doing. It's a picture of my fat nerdy ass throwing a fireball. I figure that was fierce enough for inktober.

Inktober is a little harder for me this year. I'm trying to keep up while life keeps throwing up them obstacles. You know what would make those obstacles be less of a nuisance? that's right, a gigantic m of my hand.

Time to conjure some figurative fireballs, friends. Burn the rubble that clutters the path!

Thanks for reading.

7 Love
0 Comment
add
close Create Story Next

Tag Friends

camera_alt Add Photo
person_pin Mention
arrow_back PUBLISH
language

Language

Upload Your Video close