Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best kapilnayyar Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best kapilnayyar Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about udala udala kapi to udala, kapil sharma ki comedy, kakkars in kapil sharma show, bhoori in kapil sharma show, bhuri in kapil sharma,

• 61 Followers
  • 529 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Rohan Payal

mute video

Kapil Nayyar

Rimjhim Gire Sawan Cover - by #kapilnayyar #gaane_jo_nahin_honge_purane 🇮🇳🇴🇲🥰🤗🙏❤️🤘💕✈️

read more
mute video

Kapil Nayyar

😁😁😁😁😁 #kapilnayyar #Comedy

read more
mute video

Kapil Nayyar

mute video

Kapil Nayyar

Bhagwan.... kahan hai tu...? words of wisdom by my brother from another mother... Gaurav Asarsa #kapilnayyar #lifeguru

read more
mute video

Kapil Nayyar

Recipe of a good weekend "achche waale weekend ki recipe" Neele aasmaan mein santari strokes aur thode se safed badal daaliye... Phir Aankhon ko thandak pahunchane waali meethi hawayein ghol dijiye... Garden mein ghoomte hue kuchh phoolon ki mehak ka swaad milaiye... Jhoolon par khelte bachchon ki khushi ka tadka lagakar... Pahadon ke bartan mein shaanti se bhara samandar gholkar... is suhaani si shaam ko baaton ki garmi ki dheemi si aanch mein pakaiye... Aur phir apni wife ke chehre pe aati muskurahat se garnish karke ise khud ko parosiye... Aur is tarah ban gaya aapka achcha waala weekend... ..... #Weekend #weekendvibes #Family #familytime #lifeguru #kapilnayyar #Life

read more
mute video

Kapil Nayyar

Mumma & Papa I don't have to tell you.......... You know it right...??? Looking at you I've learnt... How to stand and fight... Oh all these worries and troubles... Without knocking they came in... With a thread i kept hanging... For this fight that was there within... There were many times in life... When opportunities didn't come up... your hands on my shoulder told me... to keep going... "don't give up"... But I gave up many times... All of my dreams were shattered... You picked me up when I was down and out... I'm still alive... That's all that mattered... I couldn't move an inch... the sorrows kept running in rewind... You told me to take a break... leave all the worries behind... You showed me how to live... decoction of strength kept brewing... I moved... And I'm moving... I promise I'll keep growing... You told me that happiness is everything... that comes with love, share and care... I'm proud of you mumma n papa... I know you are always there... My parents are the best in the world... And they will keep shining bright... I don't have to tell you......... You know it right...??? #PARENTS #Mom #dad #Poetry love #forever #SelfLessness #giving #lifeguru #kapilnayyar

read more
mute video

Kapil Nayyar

you can Help Earthquake Victims in Turkey and Syria... #Earthquake #Turkey #syria #kapilnayyar #Thoughts

read more
mute video

ashvini lata

#Happiness #Happy #day nojotovideo #Life #Life_experience #kapilnayyar #poem NIDHI Internet Jockey Helna Rao SHAYAR (RK) Puja Shaw

read more
mute video

ashvini lata

Life #Life_experience #thought #day Love nojotovideo #kapilnayyar #praveenstoryteller #nojotohindi Internet Jockey Bhardwaj Only Budana SHAYAR (RK) Niaa_choubey Satyaprem #Knowledge

read more
mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification