Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best doyoumissme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best doyoumissme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 42 Followers
  • 43 Stories

Monisha Biswas

Being missed is... a blessing. #doyoumissme #yqmuse #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
If you miss me then I am blessed Being missed is...  a blessing. 

#doyoumissme #yqmuse #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Muse

Tejaswini Patra

Being missed is... a blessing. Write a short poem titled #doyoumissme #yqmuse #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #kuchbateeinankahi Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Do you miss our days ??
Do you want to return to me and finish those conversations which we left in middle ??
Do you want to give one of those airtight hugs 
So that i can feel your heartbeats ..

Please tell this time 
      You do want it all again... Being missed is...  a blessing. Write a short poem titled #doyoumissme

#yqmuse #poemtime #yourquoteandmine #yqbaba #kuchbateeinankahi
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

கிருஷ்ண சங்கர்

Being missed is... a blessing. Write a short poem titled #doyoumissme #yqmuse #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Yes....100% Being missed is...  a blessing. Write a short poem titled #doyoumissme 

#yqmuse #poemtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ewa Regmi

Being missed is... a blessing. Write a short poem titled #doyoumissme #longdistancerelationship #yqmuse #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I have heard missing someone is like telepathy if one person miss you then you miss them too...
Right now I am missing you alot❣️ Being missed is...  a blessing. Write a short poem titled #doyoumissme 

#longdistancerelationship #yqmuse #poemtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shankar K

Being missed is... a blessing. Write a short poem titled #doyoumissme #yqmuse #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Yes....100% Being missed is...  a blessing. Write a short poem titled #doyoumissme 

Fairy Lights

Being missed is... a blessing. Write a short poem titled #doyoumissme #yqmuse #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #Hope life #philosophy

read more
Those Words are Laced with
Utmost Love and Care.. 
And those Words desire.. 
Hope. 
 Being missed is...  a blessing. Write a short poem titled #doyoumissme 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #hope #life #philosophy

Mysterious

read more
As much I do! 
You have no idea How much
 I LOVE YOU ! Being missed is...  a blessing. Write a short poem titled #doyoumissme 

Abhishek Trehan

read more
Sometimes I crave for you
In the most innocent from
I want to assimilate 
To integrate

Even the whole day I spent with you
I miss you
Like a chalk misses
An unsullied slate...
 Being missed is...  a blessing. Write a short poem titled #doyoumissme 

Bizz_are_ Soul

Being missed is... a blessing. Write a short poem titled #doyoumissme #yqmuse #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #YourQuotes #yqbaba #doyouremember

read more
I search for you,
in the crowd
only to be rejected, disheartened later...
Can I ask you once?
Do you even remember me? Being missed is...  a blessing. Write a short poem titled #doyoumissme 

#yqquotes  
#yourquotes 
#yqbaba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Like I do miss you. 
Do you ever stalk my profile?
Like I do stalk every social media of you.
Do you Stare at my last seen? 
Like I wait for you to appear online.
Now I know that you don't miss me,
The unfriended social media said so, 
The blocked messenger screamed so... Being missed is...  a blessing. Write a short poem titled #doyoumissme 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification