Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best KargilVijay Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best KargilVijay Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 99 ka kargil yudh, kargil vijay diwas quotes in hindi, kargil war quotes in hindi, kargil day quotes, kargil vijay diwas quotes in english,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Upendar M

salute to Indian army🇮🇳🇮🇳 #KargilVijay #kargilvijaydiwas #yqbaba #yqkavi #తెలుగు #kritikqoutes

read more
ఎన్నో కుల మత జాతులకు నిలయమైన ఈ భారతదేశంలో ప్రతి భారతీయుని రక్షణే నీ బాధ్యతగా భావిస్తావు.
నీ ఇల్లు మరచి, వల్లు మరచి దేశ రక్షణే ధ్యేయంగా పోరాడతావు.
భారత భూమిలోని అనువనువు సొంత ఇంటిలా కాపాడతావు.
ఓ సైనికుడా నీకు, నిన్ను కన్న తల్లికి, నీ కుటుంబానికి సలాం.  salute to Indian army🇮🇳🇮🇳
#kargilvijay #kargilvijaydiwas #yqbaba #yqkavi #తెలుగు #kritikqoutes

cloud33

लौट कर आऊंगा जरूर, 
चाहे तिरंगा लहरा के, 
या तिरंगे मेें लिपट कर
Captain vikram Batra -  शेरशाह
Happy Kargil Vijay Diwas
 Happy Kargil Vijay Diwas, #yqbaba #yqdidi #merikalamse #yqhindiurdu #kargilvijaydiwas #kargilvijay #indianarmy #army

Pooja Nishad

Naman #Shaheedon ko ❤ #KargilVijay diwas 😊 #jaihind #VandeMatram YourQuote Baba YourQuote Didi

read more
शूल जहां खत्म हुए 
वहां हौसला शमशीर हुआ ।।
कांटे बिछे राहों में 
फूल वो राहगीर हुआ ।।
नुक़्ता नुक़्ता ! कुर्ब़त कहां ?
फौजी गया  फक़ीर हुआ ।।
शहीदी पर गाएंगे सब 
अशोक चक्र वीर हुआ ।।
कोने में रोए अर्धांगिनी 
दिल जिसका चीर हुआ ।।
कौन सम्भाले माँ नबी ?
लाल उसका नीर हुआ ।।
शूल जहां खत्म हुए 
वहां हौसला शमशीर हुआ ।। Naman #shaheedon ko ❤
#kargilvijay diwas 😊
#jaihind #vandematram  
YourQuote Baba 
YourQuote Didi

पूजा निषाद

Naman #Shaheedon ko ❤ #KargilVijay diwas 😊 #jaihind #VandeMatram YourQuote Baba YourQuote Didi

read more
शूल जहां खत्म हुए 
वहां हौसला शमशीर हुआ ।।
कांटे बिछे राहों में 
फूल वो राहगीर हुआ ।।
नुक़्ता नुक़्ता ! कुर्ब़त कहां ?
फौजी गया  फक़ीर हुआ ।।
शहीदी पर गाएंगे सब 
अशोक चक्र वीर हुआ ।।
कोने में रोए अर्धांगिनी 
दिल जिसका चीर हुआ ।।
कौन सम्भाले माँ नबी ?
लाल उसका नीर हुआ ।।
शूल जहां खत्म हुए 
वहां हौसला शमशीर हुआ ।। Naman #shaheedon ko ❤
#kargilvijay diwas 😊
#jaihind #vandematram  
YourQuote Baba 
YourQuote Didi

Harshita Dawar

KARGIL DAY क्या खूब लिखा है शहीदों की वजह निराली है खून के रिश्तों को छोड़ हर छींट कुर्बान कर डाली है इंसान ही है वो भी पर जिगर में मातृभूमि का प्यार बस यही कर्ज़दार बन पेशानी पर हिंदुस्तान की पहचान मेरे नाम लिख डाली हैं Jazzbaat e Harshita #kargilvijaydiwas #KargilVijay #karmabeliever #HINDUSTANI #yqbaba #yqdidi

read more
KARGIL DAY
क्या खूब लिखा है
शहीदों की वजह निराली है
खून के रिश्तों को छोड़ हर छींट कुर्बान कर डाली है
इंसान ही है वो भी पर जिगर में मातृभूमि का प्यार बस यही कर्ज़दार बन
पेशानी पर हिंदुस्तान की पहचान मेरे नाम लिख डाली हैं
 Jazzbaat e Harshita KARGIL DAY
क्या खूब लिखा है
शहीदों की वजह निराली है
खून के रिश्तों को छोड़ हर छींट कुर्बान कर डाली है
इंसान ही है वो भी पर जिगर में मातृभूमि का प्यार बस यही कर्ज़दार बन
पेशानी पर हिंदुस्तान की पहचान मेरे नाम लिख डाली हैं
 Jazzbaat e Harshita
#kargilvijaydiwas #kargilvijay #karmabeliever #hindustani #yqbaba #yqdidi

Shilpi Signodia

Dear Indian Army, 

I salute your admiration to save the nation from evil eyes at the cost of love,  family and even life. Today, it's 26th July, the day when you returned victioriously from Kargil, making all of us proud. But, this victory wasn't free,  it cost 60 days of terror, war,  pain and lives of 527 martyrs. 

They ask me celebrate this day of victory but I say it's not the victory rather it's the loss of 527 heroes of the nation,  it's the loss of 527 families who lost their sunshine in the name of patriotism. It's us, for whom you have fought, day and night for 60 days and still today. Isn't this my or our responsibility to take care of your families and loved ones wen you are taking care of us in the most difficult circumstances at borders. I feel shame and guilty for doing nothing for you when you are sacrificing your last drop of blood on me.

I salute you, the real hero of the nation. Dear Indian Army,  I pledge to stand beside you whenever you need me..

Jai Hind.... #kargilvijay #kargildiwas #yqbaba #yqcollab #martyrsday #martyrs  #yqpostman #yourquotepostman

Shilpi Signodia

Dear Indian Army, 

I salute your admiration to save the nation from evil eyes at the cost of love,  family and even life. Today, it's 26th July, the day when you returned victioriously from Kargil, making all of us proud. But, this victory wasn't free,  it cost 60 days of terror, war,  pain and lives of 527 martyrs. 

They ask me celebrate this day of victory but I say it's not the victory rather it's the loss of 527 heroes of the nation,  it's the loss of 527 families who lost their sunshine in the name of patriotism. It's us, for whom you have fought, day and night for 60 days and still today. Isn't this my or our responsibility to take care of your families and loved ones wen you are taking care of us in the most difficult circumstances at borders. I feel shame and guilty for doing nothing for you when you are sacrificing your last drop of blood on me.

I salute you, the real hero of the nation. Dear Indian Army,  I pledge to stand beside you whenever you need me..

Jai Hind.... #kargilvijay #kargildiwas #yqbaba #yqcollab #martyrsday #martyrs  #yqpostman #yourquotepostman

Ashish Deshmukh

कलाई से उतरी हुई राखियां कह गयी... 
पत्नी के मांग का सिंदूर मां भारती था... 

🙏ऐसे शाश्वत यौवन को कारगिल विजय दिवस के अवसर पर शतशः नमन🙏

©Ashish Deshmukh #kargilvijay #shaheed #sainik #soldier #kargilvijaydiwas #poetry #oneliner #2linespoetry #writer #poetsofindia

प्रशांत की डायरी

Rajguru Akkeeyy

#KargilVijay Vaishali Chauhan Puspa Kri Pushpa Das Romaisa Rupa Kumari Shaw

read more
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification