tags

Best sister Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best sister Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sister quotes, quote for sister, sister poems.

• 870 Followers
  • 1542 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"#OpenPoetry She gave life . She is a wife. She gives all without thinking twice. She works cooks and clean. She comforts ,help & hides her pain. Her support never go in vain All this is she and what we do? Complain &create a mess. Provide stress & leave her depressed. She was raped, tortured & abused. Told she was nothing. Push her away and ignore her advice . She swallows her pride,put her feelings aside. What would you do? Use her for your pleasure?? You call her bitch, slut ,hoe and nothing I call her strong, patient ,giving & surviving I call her a woman❣❣ Don't test her limits. Once she get tired of her patience. She will scare the wolf inside you."

#OpenPoetry She gave life .
She is a wife.
She gives all without thinking twice.
She works cooks and clean.
She comforts ,help & hides her pain.
Her support never go in vain 
All this is she and what we do?
Complain &create a mess.
Provide  stress & leave her depressed.

She was raped, tortured & abused.
Told she was nothing.
Push her away and ignore her advice .
She swallows her pride,put her feelings aside.
What would you do?
Use her for your pleasure??
You call her bitch, slut ,hoe and nothing
I call her strong, patient ,giving & surviving
I call her a woman❣❣
Don't test her limits.
Once she get tired of her patience.
She will scare the wolf inside you.

#OpenPoetry women #Women #equality #discrimination #Mother #sister #girl #pride #Love #peace #RESPECT

492 Love
4 Share

""

"bina bole wo baate jaan jati h. meri chuppi ko b pahchan jati h. meri har Galti ko chupati h. Kbi Kbi meri dant b khati h Mujhe mujhse b jyada Pyar krti h Kbi Kbi Gusse me mujhse ldti h... Ye Pyar shabdo me bya Ho ni skta. jo h Wo koi or ho ni skta Yess she is my elder.... and also my crime partner.."

bina bole wo baate jaan jati h. 
meri chuppi ko b pahchan jati h.
meri har Galti ko chupati h. 
Kbi Kbi meri dant b khati h 
Mujhe mujhse b jyada Pyar krti h
Kbi Kbi Gusse me mujhse ldti h... 
Ye Pyar shabdo me bya Ho ni skta. 
jo h Wo koi or ho ni skta 
Yess she is my elder.... 
and also my crime partner..

#sister @Nojotovoice">#@Nojotovoice #nojotovideo #Relationship #Dosti #Love #Art #ishq #Mohhabat #kalakaksh #znmd @Nojoto @Nojoto Hindi @Kalakaksh @Nojoto Comedy

371 Love
18 Share

""

"Aaj hain bandhan "RAKHSA" ki... BHAI v hain mere saath bhi... Mann mein hain khusiyaan behisaab si, Duaoon se jise milte hain "RISHTE" aise khas v... dilse nivayee jaate hain jo ye door "BANDHAN" ki.... Fir q ek dhaage se bandhe rista ye BHAI,BEHEN ke RAKHSA ki..... #HAPPY RAKHSA BANDHAN# ~✍️Anu¶riyA"

Aaj hain bandhan "RAKHSA" ki...
BHAI v hain mere saath bhi...
Mann mein hain khusiyaan behisaab si,

Duaoon se jise milte hain 
"RISHTE" aise khas v...
dilse nivayee jaate  hain
 jo ye door "BANDHAN" ki....
Fir q ek dhaage se bandhe 
rista ye BHAI,BEHEN ke
RAKHSA ki.....
#HAPPY RAKHSA BANDHAN#

~✍️Anu¶riyA

#rakshabandhan #nojoto #nojotopoem #rakhsabandhan #sister #Love

327 Love

""

"ऐ खुदा मेरी बहन को खुश रखना, क्योकि वही मेरी जान है और उसकी स्माइल को हमेशा बरकरार रखना ,क्योकि उससे ही मेरा जहान है...."

ऐ खुदा मेरी बहन को खुश रखना,
क्योकि वही मेरी जान है और उसकी स्माइल
 को हमेशा बरकरार रखना ,क्योकि उससे ही 
मेरा जहान है....

#Loveyoudidi#sister#nojoto#nojotohindi#Love#Quotes @Shikha Sharma

277 Love
2 Share

"#NojotoVideo"

#NojotoVideo

Happy Rakhi Wala Day...
#NojotoVideo #Nojotovoice #Nojoto #Bhai #sister #Rakhi #Women #rakshabandhan #Pyar #loveyou

221 Love
4.2K Views
17 Share