Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Sadism Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Sadism Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Sourajita D

#yqtales #yqbaba #FirstLove #sourajita #selflove #Sadism #quotestagram Incomplete #Collab. Thoughts from last quote.

read more
And while you kiss those scars, don't bite off someone else's skin to get the skin you have 
unceremoniously lost!

Yet let not the tears roll down from your eyes,for the wounds might hurt just more! #yqtales #yqbaba #firstlove #sourajita #selflove #sadism #quotestagram 
Incomplete #collab. Thoughts from last quote.

Sherlock Doyle

I also filled the pool below with salt water. #waterpark #Blade #serialkiller #sharp #Blood #Slide #Glue #Sadism

read more
I used super glue to stick the sharp razor blades.

When this water park opens tomorrow, people will find this
                  slide bloody fun. I also filled the pool below with salt water.

#waterpark #blade #serialkiller #sharp #blood #slide #glue #sadism

Sherlock Doyle

Next, I'm gonna do the same to him. #Dog #Lawn #Shit #bad #Neighbour #Sadism #kidnap #Sew

read more
Even after numerous requests, my neighbour keeps letting his dog come and shit on my lawn which he won't clean up.

So, I'd to take matters into my own hands.
I kidnapped the dog and sewed its asshole shut.
 Next, I'm gonna do the same to him.

#dog #lawn #shit #bad #neighbour #sadism #kidnap #sew

Sanjana Kumar

(I don't exactly know what triggered this piece, but I assure you I'm not such a sadist. Proceed reading at your own risk!) Tonight when I look at the folded pages of our ancient and ruined rule book of love, #yourquote #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqdada #yqquotes #Sadism #yqpowrimo

read more
Tonight when I look 
at the folded pages of 
our ancient and ruined 
rule book of love, I 
know just what 
I should have expected 
all along. 

//caption//
 (I don't exactly know what triggered this piece, but I assure you I'm  not such a sadist. 
Proceed reading at your own risk!) 

Tonight when I look 
at the folded pages of 
our ancient and ruined 
rule book of love,

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification