Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lordoftherings Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lordoftherings Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about to follow the lord and find freedom lyrics, my life is in you lord lyrics, my life is in you lord chords, thank you lord for your love quotes, whoever goes to the lord for safety,

• 10 Followers
  • 11 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

motivational__vibes

mute video

motivational__vibes

mute video

Paramjit Singh

Kings of old  they said,
Lords of rings said they said,
Took an oath to protect the kingdom,
Instead lost their souls to sauron they said.

Then came Frodo a hobbit they said,
With courage of steel they said,
Went to the fires of doom with Sam,
To destroy the One ring they said.

Frodo's quest would not have been possible without Sam they said,
He was aided by the Mithrandir, the White Rider they said,
Without him they were doomed to fail,
And fall prey to the same evil they said.

The fellowship went through icy mountains and sunny plains they said,
Went through hords of orc they said,
Nothing could falter them from their path,
Until they defeated Sauron the deceiver they said.

#lordoftherings 
#movie 
#dedicated 
#tribute

Melanie Dominick

While scrolling through the comments of #StephenColbert #Interview with #ringostar I saw this thread that put a smile on my face. Stephen Colbert is a huge #lordoftherings fan and people had some fun so I had to take this picture and share. #beatles #thebeatles #peaceandlove My faith in humanity restored!

read more
Sometimes
 the 
internet
 is a 
beautiful place While scrolling through the comments of #StephenColbert #interview with #ringostar I saw this thread that put a smile on my face. Stephen Colbert is a huge #lordoftherings fan and people had some fun so I had to take this picture and share. #beatles #thebeatles #peaceandlove 
My faith in humanity restored!

Safia Tehseen

#happybirthday to #OrlandoBloom. 😎 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #lordoftherings #piratesofcaribbean entries to #YQMT626 and make us ROFL! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
when your father is beating your sibling one by one...and now its your turn #HappyBirthday to #OrlandoBloom. 😎
🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #LordoftheRings #piratesofcaribbean entries to #YQMT626 and make us ROFL!  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Purva Doshi

It's #OrlandoBloom. 😝 🎉Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #lordoftherings #piratesofcaribbean entries to #YQMT634 and make us ROFL! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When your best friend is flirting with your first crush... It's #OrlandoBloom. 😝
🎉Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #LordoftheRings #piratesofcaribbean entries to #YQMT634 and make us ROFL!  #YourQuoteAndMine

PS T

It's #OrlandoBloom. 😝 🎉Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #lordoftherings #piratesofcaribbean entries to #YQMT634 and make us ROFL! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
उफ़्फ़ !
ये घटिया नेटवर्क, ये कॉल ड्रॉप... It's #OrlandoBloom. 😝
🎉Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #LordoftheRings #piratesofcaribbean entries to #YQMT634 and make us ROFL!  #YourQuoteAndMine

PS T

#happybirthday to #OrlandoBloom. 😎 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #lordoftherings #piratesofcaribbean entries to #YQMT626 and make us ROFL! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
लंगर खतम भी हो गया, लोगां घर को जारे ? #HappyBirthday to #OrlandoBloom. 😎
🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #LordoftheRings #piratesofcaribbean entries to #YQMT626 and make us ROFL!  #YourQuoteAndMine

teacher baba ki teachings

read more
When computer sir cancelled the computer lab to dictate notes,
Everyone be like : #HappyBirthday to #OrlandoBloom. 😎

அன்பின் இரவல்

#அமைதி #yqbaba #yqkanmani yqகண்மணி #மொழிகற்க்கோன் #lordoftherings நீண்ட இடைவேளைக்கு பிறகு கைதேர்ந்த எனது மரபு பிடித்தால் கருத்திடுங்கள்....! என்ன கொஞ்சம் வகையுளி ஏராளம் மன்னித்துவிடுங்கள்.... எளிய கவிநடை...! குணம் அன்றிவாழும் எம்மக்களின் இப்பிறவி

read more
மாண்பு மாணாத எமரி ம்மைதவர்
ஒல்லும் வகைதீர்க்க பகை வெல்லும்
தக்கது போலும் ஞாட்பினுள் யூபமற்ற
இறை யவனமைதி யின்றிகொ ண்மூகண்டு
மடிந்த ழிதல் மாண்...! #அமைதி #yqbaba #yqkanmani #yqகண்மணி #மொழிகற்க்கோன் #lordoftherings

நீண்ட இடைவேளைக்கு பிறகு கைதேர்ந்த எனது மரபு பிடித்தால் கருத்திடுங்கள்....!
என்ன கொஞ்சம் வகையுளி ஏராளம்  மன்னித்துவிடுங்கள்.... 

எளிய கவிநடை...!

குணம் அன்றிவாழும் எம்மக்களின் இப்பிறவி
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification