Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best independentwoman Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best independentwoman Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 5 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Bizz_are_ Soul

What's the one common thing that women in your life share? #musingtime #CommonWOMEN #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #womensday #yqquotes #yqbaba #YourQuotes #independentwoman

read more
they are independent and genuine... What's the one common thing that women in your life share? #musingtime #commonwomen #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#womensday 
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotes 
#independentwoman

Anuj Jain

Use the blank spaces for your words. You can also choose a partner and collab with us. Make sure that the words are relevant to the background. P.S: You can invite your partner in comments Use #rzpartners for us to read your creations. #yqrestzone #yqrz #yqbaba #collabwithrestzone #independentwoman #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
I refuse to yield and act according to your approvals, disapprovals,  and whims. I am finally me.
 Use the blank spaces for your words. You can also choose a partner and collab with us. Make sure that the words are relevant to the background. 

P.S: You can invite your partner in comments

Use #rzpartners for us to read your creations.

#yqrestzone #yqrz #yqbaba #collabwithrestzone #independentwoman  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone

Chavi Saxena

Use the blank spaces for your words. You can also choose a partner and collab with us. Make sure that the words are relevant to the background. P.S: You can invite your partner in comments Use #rzpartners for us to read your creations. #yqrestzone #yqrz #yqbaba #collabwithrestzone #independentwoman #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
I can create my own
happiness without
your few lures of fake
engagements! Use the blank spaces for your words. You can also choose a partner and collab with us. Make sure that the words are relevant to the background. 

P.S: You can invite your partner in comments

Use #rzpartners for us to read your creations.

#yqrestzone #yqrz #yqbaba #collabwithrestzone #independentwoman  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone

Asha Giri

लडकियों को अपने हाथों में 
पेन की स्याही से पडे़ दाग भी अच्छे लगते है।
हर लड़की मेहंदी से 
अपने हाथ रचे देखना पसंद नहीं करती।। #independentwoman #yqdidi #yqquotes

monii shukla

If viewing follow 👉@ek_fasana
🌹✍ for #morequotes

#poem #words #wordsofwisdom  #selfwriter #independentwoman #prettysoul #powerofwords #poetbyheart #poetrycommunity ❤

monii shukla

खैर बता ना माँ ।। If viewing follow 👉@ek_fasana 🌹✍ for #morequotes #poem #Mother #motivationalquotes #selfwriter #independentwoman #Prettysoul #powerofwords #poetbyheart #poetrycommunity#nojotophoto

read more
 खैर बता ना माँ  ।।

If viewing follow 👉@ek_fasana
🌹✍ for #morequotes

#poem  #mother
#motivationalquotes #selfwriter #independentwoman #prettysoul #powerofwords #poetbyheart #poetrycommunity ❤

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification