Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best shakira Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best shakira Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about shakira height in feet, who performs with shakira, shakira hips don t lie song download, shakira new song, shakira quotes,

• 17 Followers
  • 20 Stories

अदनासा-

Video Presentation & Heartily Thank You Very Much💐🌹🙏😊🇮🇳🇮🇳https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0okqoHr04h/?igsh=OHFhYjN6MHR2b3l6 #English #baby #She #Littlewonder #motivatationalvideo #Footballer #shakira #Instagram #Facebook #अदनासा #जानकारी

read more

saman asfia rehmani

#happybirthday to #shakira. 😎 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #SongMeme entries to #YQMT668 and make us laugh! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Me:-When something 
is available online at
 80% off!

Me:- when my frnd tells 
that she has bought it in
 much cheaper rate 😒! #HappyBirthday to #Shakira. 😎
💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #SongMeme entries to #YQMT668 and make us laugh!  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Safia Tehseen

#happybirthday to #shakira. 😎 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #SongMeme entries to #YQMT668 and make us laugh! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
when you get 
to know
mirzapur 2
released

but you don't
have amazon
prime
subscription #HappyBirthday to #Shakira. 😎
💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #SongMeme entries to #YQMT668 and make us laugh!  #YourQuoteAndMine

Live_ur_lyf_in_ur_own_way

#shakira. 💥YQMeme #funnymeme #SongMeme #YQMT668 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #lyfmemes #live_ur_lyf_in_ur_own_way ..🖤😜

read more
When you get to know
 you have holidays

But then you got to know 
you have extra class 
due to  board exams #Shakira. 
💥#YQMeme #FunnyMeme #SongMeme #YQMT668 #YourQuoteAndMine
#lyfmemes #live_ur_lyf_in_ur_own_way ..🖤😜

rishabh parmar

read more
Mum i scored 
hundred in exams.

In total of all subjects! 🤪 #HappyBirthday to #Shakira. 😎

Het Modi

#savage #happybirthday to #shakira. 😎 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #SongMeme entries to #YQMT668 and make us laugh! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Congratulations 
🍰🍰
You have came
 FIRST

but

from last
 #savage
#HappyBirthday to #Shakira. 😎 

Ar. Smitha

#happybirthday to #shakira. 😎 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #SongMeme entries to #YQMT668 and make us laugh! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #yqbaba

read more
You can leave the
office early today

Sorry guys we 
have a meeting 
with client now #HappyBirthday to #Shakira. 😎
Collaborating with YQ Memes #yqbaba

Funny Singh🐼

Ye Quote thoda deep hai....agar samjh ni aaya to easy way me comment section me samjha salta...bas puchh lena bejhijhak😂🤣🤣 Baki foolandevi bahena ko to ab jaan hi gaye honge 👉 Respect is important🤣🤣🤣🤣 #funnysingh #FoolanDevi #roast #happybirthday to #shakira. 😎 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple unnyMeme SongMeme entries to #YQMT668 and make us laugh! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Foolandevi bahena Reactions :
When she gets following notification 😂

👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈
                                       Someone mentioned you 
                                      in their quote😍

👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈
                                      Funnysingh mentioned you 
                                      in their quote🤣 Ye Quote thoda deep hai....agar samjh ni aaya to easy way me comment section me samjha salta...bas puchh lena bejhijhak😂🤣🤣

Baki foolandevi bahena ko to ab jaan hi gaye honge 👉 Respect is important🤣🤣🤣🤣

#funnysingh #foolandevi #roast
💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple unnyMeme SongMeme entries to #YQMT668 and make us laugh!  #YourQuoteAndMine

Durga Kannan

read more
On social media

In private

PS T

read more
क्लासरूम में टीचर 
के आने से पहले

टीचर आने के बाद #HappyBirthday to #Shakira. 😎
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification