Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best holdinghandsfeelslike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best holdinghandsfeelslike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 36 Followers
  • 36 Stories

Saranya

Two hearts,one love.

©Saranya Love #holdmyhand #holdinghandsfeelslike #AlwaysLoveYou

Hemlata Pandey

How does it feel like to hold hands? #holdinghandsfeelslike #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You are standing by my side How does it feel like to hold hands? #holdinghandsfeelslike #simile  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chittaranjan Sahoo

Panah mil jaye rooh ko Jiska haath choo kar

Usi hatheli pe Apna ghar bana lo #holdinghandsfeelslike #love #lovequotes #lovequote #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqtales

MSJ Quotes

How does it feel like to hold hands? #holdinghandsfeelslike #simile #YourQuoteAndMine #Msj #sarcasm #lifequotes #Inspiration #Motivation Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Data transfer and Sharing of Files..

Do it often to save your 'Data' being lost..!
🙂 How does it feel like to hold hands? #holdinghandsfeelslike #simile  #YourQuoteAndMine
#msj #sarcasm #lifequotes #inspiration #motivation 

Osho Jain

How does it feel like to hold hands? #holdinghandsfeelslike #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻warmth

read more
Warmth of relation we have in our heart for someone we love....  How does it feel like to hold hands? #holdinghandsfeelslike #simile  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻warmth

Quote.Of .My.Thought

How does it feel like to hold hands? #holdinghandsfeelslike #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Protected✌️🦋 How does it feel like to hold hands? #holdinghandsfeelslike #simile  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
a warm and secure feeling How does it feel like to hold hands? #holdinghandsfeelslike #simile  #YourQuoteAndMine

Cerebral Derange

How does it feel like to hold hands? #holdinghandsfeelslike #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babacolt

read more
Nothing outside but inside
It feels like
1000 pegasus run and fly at a time How does it feel like to hold hands? #holdinghandsfeelslike #simile  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#colt

Cerebral Derange

How does it feel like to hold hands? #holdinghandsfeelslike #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babacolt

read more
Nothing outside but inside
It feels like
1000 pegasus run and fly at a time How does it feel like to hold hands? #holdinghandsfeelslike #simile  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#colt

praveen kalabhavi

read more
I am just standing in front of God that I ask God Oh, Almighty God!
You are the source of life,
You give me a ray to strive, 
Oh God, bless me to thee,
Without your name,
There is nothing else to see  
Oh Lord, Don't make my life road easier, Don't make my life a walk so smooth,Instead, make me stronger by the day, So that I find my own way, 
Oh Lord, give me that strength, 
To follow my dreams.  How does it feel like to hold hands? #holdinghandsfeelslike #simile  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification