Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best WhyNow Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best WhyNow Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Giftsy Dorcas

The heartless screams made in media in the name of "fighting crime", with the sole aim of TRP, where victims are degraded and dissected heartlessly. #yqbaba #newwritersclub #yqmuse #WhyNow #Media #3233poem #giftsydorcas #dcgdoc

read more
WHY NOW, are 
your screams
deafening our ears,
degrading the victims? The heartless screams made in media in the name of "fighting crime", with the sole aim of TRP, where victims are degraded and dissected heartlessly.

#yqbaba #newwritersclub #yqmuse #whynow #media #3233poem #giftsydorcas #dcgdoc

Giftsy Dorcas

I became your
only BOOKMARK,
WHY NOW I'm
a disappearing footmark?
 #yqbaba #newwritersclub #3233poem #whynow #bookmark #giftsydorcas #dcgdoc #yqmuse

Alok Vishwakarma "आर्ष"

WHY NOW ? Love, You bookmarked, Where You left, And I embarked... Upon the Traces, Swinging through Pages, Drenched therewith, Your Priceless Tears... #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #WhyNow #3233poem #vrindasays #alokstates

read more
Upon the Traces,
Swinging through Pages,
Drenched therewith,
Your Priceless Tears...
"It's NOW because,
Your Nestle is My Solace"
My Love... WHY NOW ? Love,
You bookmarked,
Where You left,
And I embarked...
Upon the Traces,
Swinging through Pages,
Drenched therewith,
Your Priceless Tears...

Riya Rajani

#URNOTALONE
Seriously?
Be practical and just face it
to get your one status of 
"I AM WITH YOU AND FEEL FREE TO CALL ME AND SHARE"
Y now m getting this msg, Y not at that time when i actually needed u
Y this thing cost someone's life
y this is on your status and not in my inbox
No U R not with me
U R with the trend
the trend which gave so many ears to hear my story but not a heart to understand me

so to all the new well wishers
for your next status please dont wait for another life to leave to live the life #darkness #ForeverAlone #SushantSinghRajput #WhyNow

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification