Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pastel Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pastel Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about oil pastel drawing love birds, oil pastel drawing love, drawing with oil pastel, what is pastel 10, beautiful pastel drawing,

• 8 Followers
  • 107 Stories

Amit Jotwani

You are
the vibrant fresco
buried deep
in the pastel recesses
of my mind,
which I am striving 
to resurrect 
with the slow burn 
of a simmering memory. 

#VibrantFresco #SimmeringMemory #SlowBurn #resurrect #mind #pastel #YoPoWriMo18 #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

The persistent push of love
urges me to boldly steal 
the crimson from your lips, 
while offering you 
the fire from my sun,
this exchange of colour & heat 
changing the hues of our coupling, 
from a whispered pastel
to a loud, lustrous veneer. 
  #push #persistent #love #steal #crimsonlips #crimson #lips #fire #sun #exchange #colour #heat #pastel #loud #lustre #veneer #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Badsha Ji

Aroy

#pastel

read more
A 
photograph 
is the pause button 
of 
LIFE

#pastel

Shraddha Sonkar | ARTIST |

Rainy season scenery oil pastel drawing | Girl with umbrella oil pastel drawing HEY FRIENDS DO WATCH, SUBSCRIBE, LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE #artistian3 #Art #Drawing #Watercolor #WaterColour #penart #artsy #pencildrawing #artlovers #postoftheday #oilpastels #artistShraddhaSonkar #pasteldrawing #scenerydrawing #artworld #graphitedrawing #oilpasteldrawings #artarena1 #oilpastelpainting

read more
Rainy season scenery oil pastel drawing | Girl with umbrella oil pastel drawing

HEY FRIENDS  DO WATCH, 
SUBSCRIBE, LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE 

#ARTISTIAN3

How to draw #tajmahal drawing with oil pastel step by step for beginners Oil pastel drawing for beginners with Oil Pastel - step by step SUBSCRIBE YOUTUBE CHANNEL ➡️ #artistian3 FOR MORE ART VIDEOS LIKE THIS FEEL FREE TO SHARE JUST GIVE CREDIT......... . #Art #artarena #artandsketch #Artwork #pasteldrawing #pasteldrawingartarena #oilpasteldrawings #newprofilepic #artworld #artistShraddhaSonkar #artoftheday #citydrawing #Drawing #artsy #artshare , #artistoninsta #arte #art_dailydose oilpas #oilpasteartarena

read more
How to draw #TajMahal drawing with oil pastel step by step for beginners 
Oil pastel drawing for beginners with Oil Pastel - step by step

SUBSCRIBE YOUTUBE CHANNEL ➡️ #ARTISTIAN3 
FOR MORE ART VIDEOS LIKE THIS 
FEEL FREE TO SHARE JUST GIVE CREDIT......... . 
#Art
#artarena #artandsketch #artwork #pasteldrawing #pasteldrawingartarena #oilpasteldrawings #newprofilepic #artworld #artistshraddhaSonkar  #artoftheday #citydrawing #Drawing #artsy #artshare , #artistoninsta #arte #art_dailydose #oilpas

Lone Wolf

U were right 'love is everything'. There's this girl i like. Just thinking of her makes my hand and feet curl. These beats out of my chest all the time. The sky is blue,the sea is so beautiful, and every plant i see on the ground is pretty....cause she is there, I think i want that girl....to think highly of me. I dont want her to see me when i am suffering and low. More than that i cant make her take me as a burden. #face #Painting #Cheek #Art #Head #visualarts #forehead #Portrait acrylicpain #Photography #Masterpiece #Drawing #Artist #illustration #Beautiful #pastel #sketchbook #artsy #instagood #photooftheday #graphic #artoftheday #instapic #modernart #abstracto #stayabstract #instaabstract #acrylicpaint #watercolorpaint

read more
 U were right 'love is everything'. There's this girl i like. Just thinking of her makes my hand and feet curl. These beats out of my chest all the time. The sky is blue,the sea is so beautiful, and every plant i see on the ground is pretty....cause she is there, I think i want that girl....to think highly of me. I dont want her to see me when i am suffering and low. More than that i cant make her take me as a burden.

#face #painting #cheek #art #head #visualarts #forehead #portrait #acrylicpain

How to draw love birds drawing with oil pastel step by step for beginners Oil pastel drawing for beginners with Oil Pastel - step by step SUBSCRIBE YOUTUBE CHANNEL ➡️ #artistian3 FOR MORE ART VIDEOS LIKE THIS #Art #Drawing #Artwork #artshare #artsy #artoftheday #arte #newprofilepic #artistShraddhaSonkar #pasteldrawing #artworld #art_dailydose #oilpasteldrawings #artarena #artandsketch #pasteldrawingartarena #citydrawing #artistoninsta #oilpasteartarena

read more
How to draw love birds drawing with oil pastel step by step for beginners 

FOR MORE ART VIDEOS LIKE THIS

How to draw New York City drawing with oil pastel step by step for beginners Oil pastel drawing for beginners with Oil Pastel - step by stepVideo link in bio How to draw New York City drawing with oil pastel step by step for beginners Oil pastel drawing for beginners with Oil Pastel - step by step SUBSCRIBE YOUTUBE CHANNEL ➡️ #artistian3 #Art #Drawing #Artwork #artshare #artsy #artoftheday #newprofilepic #newyorkcity #artistonnojoto #artistShraddhaSonkar #pasteldrawing #artworld #oilpasteldrawings #artarena #artandsketch #pasteldrawingartarena #citydrawing

read more
How to draw New York City drawing with oil pastel step by step for beginners 

Oil pastel drawing for beginners with Oil Pastel - step by stepVideo link in bio 
How to draw New York City drawing with oil pastel step by step for beginners 

Lone Wolf

#face #painting #cheek #art #head #visualarts #forehead #portrait #acrylicpaint #modernart #artist #paint #pastel #watercolorpaint #illustration #artsy #graphic #artoftheday #stayabstract #drawing #photooftheday #masterpiece #beautiful #photography #instagood #instapic #abstracto #instaabstract #sketchbook #draw
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification