Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Persistent Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Persistent Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about persistent meaning in hindi, stubbornly persistent illusion meaning in hindi, persistent meaning in marathi, persistent love quotes, persistent meaning in hindi 14800,

• 8 Followers
  • 9 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Mumtaz_sk

P E R S I S T E N T

©Mumtaz_sk #ranveerdeepika #Persistence #Persistent #Nojoto #Life

MSJ Quotes

Sometimes it doesn't matter when you Say it,
It matters only when you say it Aloud..
And sometimes you may not say it Loud,
But all depends upon, Not to stop saying it..! #stand #loud #persistent #msj #lifequotes #yqquoteoftheday #philosophy #wisdom

Mayank Bhardwaj

Oh God , You creator!
Twisted the plot with mediators

Life is easy, you told to ancestors
Stay persistent with leviators

Storm will come, will pass too soon
Direction of wind will play some boom

People are brawling for survival of mockest
It's getting tough , but time still greatest !

#persistent #yqbaba #poem #random_thoughts #lifegoeson #keepsmiling #challenge #phasesoflife

Amit Jotwani

My unsuccessful attempts 
to disown
your stubborn memories 
are ample proof 
that you own me,
solely & completely.

This persistent love,
surely must be a sign from above.  #memories #love #persistent #stubborn #sign #YoPoWriMo18 #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

The persistent push of love
urges me to boldly steal 
the crimson from your lips, 
while offering you 
the fire from my sun,
this exchange of colour & heat 
changing the hues of our coupling, 
from a whispered pastel
to a loud, lustrous veneer. 
  #push #persistent #love #steal #crimsonlips #crimson #lips #fire #sun #exchange #colour #heat #pastel #loud #lustre #veneer #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Ananna Mondal

What feelings do you get when you are encountered with this question? Remorse, regret, grief? No? So, okay, no problem at all. But if so the above. So, hey, there's no shame in continuing your story from the point where you left. And if you wanna start afresh, you are warmly welcome for that. It isn't a universal law that the story which begins, does surely have an end. End doesn't necessarily mean death. That is the journey of life that ends. But some personalities do leave their traces even #Motivation #Inspiration #determination #Persistent #StoryBegins #novellarical #mylatenightmotivation

read more
Did you leave your story incomplete?
     What feelings do you get when you are encountered with this question?
Remorse, regret, grief?
No? So, okay, no problem at all.
But if so the above. So, hey, there's no shame in continuing your story from the point where you left. And if you wanna start afresh, you are warmly welcome for that. 

It isn't a universal law that the story which begins, does surely have an end. End doesn't necessarily mean death. That is the journey of life that ends. But some personalities do leave their traces even

kiran savaria

Be persistent .....! 
Coz even air can change its direction.

#persistent #bemotivated #standstrong #morningvibes

Rajnish Kumar

"Want to achieve something ? Start Small, Start Now and be Persistent." #quote #quotes #motivation #english #achieve #small #now #persistent

Daring Hope

#nojotoquote #nojoto #Nojotoenglish #englishquotes #Quotes #nonfiction #nonfictional #persistent

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification