Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best beingindian Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best beingindian Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about being happy and in love, quotes about being angry at someone you love, love teaching hate being a teacher, quotes about being betrayed by someone you love, being nothing to someone quotes,

• 25 Followers
  • 26 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

kabir pankaj

mute video

Ansh Vajani

mute video

Sakshi Vashist

I can't begin to imagine the sacrifice of a soldier's wife! #jaihind #tricolor #Color #Colour #Soldier #BeIndian #yqbaba #beingindian

read more
She wore saffron and green for the wedding
It was his favourite colours
He still chose to leave on first night
Duty was calling
 I can't begin to imagine the sacrifice of a soldier's wife! #JaiHind #tricolor
#color #colour #soldier #BeIndian #YQBaba #BeingIndian

Sakshi Vashist

Delhi-Doha-Trichy-Yamunanagar-Alwar-Pune-Gurgaon-Lucknow-Kanpur-Trivandrum-Madurai-Hyderabad-Chennai And these are just the cities I have lived in 😃 A complete believer of shifting base/cities whenever saturation comes in! #mycity #beingindian #Travel Thank you Nimisha for this #Challenge. Anyone up for writing a tale of their cities, plz take it up. I'll nominate my favourite people here Saket Prem Aesha Ayena to give it a try.

read more
I moved with my heavy bags
But my mind was very light
I remember decorating my room first day
And still not getting sleep at night

I met some people, started making friends
By letting my preconceived notions melt
I tried new food, new dress, new shoe
To let the city's essence be felt

I've done this so many times,
It now seems like a game
But a new city doesn't erase effects of old one
It just gives me a new chance to be a better me again Delhi-Doha-Trichy-Yamunanagar-Alwar-Pune-Gurgaon-Lucknow-Kanpur-Trivandrum-Madurai-Hyderabad-Chennai

And these are just the cities I have lived in 😃 A complete believer of shifting base/cities whenever saturation comes in!

#mycity #beingIndian #travel 

Thank you Nimisha for this #challenge. Anyone up for writing a tale of their cities, plz take it up. I'll nominate my favourite people here Saket Prem Aesha Ayena to give it a try.

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

ICC WORLD T20 CHAMPIONSHIP 2021 Game 4 of The Super 12's (IND🇮🇳 v PAK🇵🇰) Date: 24th Oct'21 Dear Indians, Today we lost. Today we lost a game of cricket. Today we lost a game of cricket to our neighbour yet arch rival Pakistan. Today we lost only a game of cricket to our neighbour yet arch rival country, Pakistan's cricket team. Kindly take some time to understand the difference in the previous four sentences. It was only a game of cricket that undoubtedly and eventually has only two outcomes, #beingindian #cricketlover #the_undervalued_nib #anhonestfan #supporttheblues

read more
ICC WORLD T20 CHAMPIONSHIP 2021
Game 4 of The Super 12's (IND🇮🇳 v PAK🇵🇰)
Date: 24th Oct'21

Dear Indians,
Today we lost. Today we lost a game of cricket. Today we lost a game of cricket to our neighbour yet arch rival Pakistan. Today we lost only a game of cricket to our neighbour yet arch rival country, Pakistan's cricket team. Kindly take some time to understand the difference in the previous four sentences.

It was only a game of cricket that undoubtedly and eventually has only two outcomes, a win or a loss. Two participants compete with each other with beliefs and hopes of winning it for their nation on such a great stage and every single person cheering for his/her nation knows this for sure.
One wins, the other loses. The one who outplays the other, wins the game. That's it. No offence intended for the opposition. No hard emotions involved but a feeling of pride forever for the men in the blue jersey of being a part of the team representing the nation at such a giant stage.

// CONTINUED IN THE CAPTIONS //
                                                             -PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK 🇮🇳 ICC WORLD T20 CHAMPIONSHIP 2021
Game 4 of The Super 12's (IND🇮🇳 v PAK🇵🇰)
Date: 24th Oct'21

Dear Indians,
Today we lost. Today we lost a game of cricket. Today we lost a game of cricket to our neighbour yet arch rival Pakistan. Today we lost only a game of cricket to our neighbour yet arch rival country, Pakistan's cricket team. Kindly take some time to understand the difference in the previous four sentences.

It was only a game of cricket that undoubtedly and eventually has only two outcomes,

KARAN GUPTA

A letter from a frustrated wife,

Dear patidev,
Please try to be one. Don't be a pottydev.

Truly yours,
Bhagyawaan #yqbaba
#joke
#husband
#wife
#frustrated
#relationship
#letter
#beingIndian

Jayant suri

can you feel this .......?? . . . . . #Love #like4like #beingindian #follow #Instagram #marathi #nice #fabulous #कविता

read more
mute video

स्वयंhit

Indeed you cannot appreciate any person you come across however we can certainly connect with the grief of many...

©स्वयंहित #Empathy #Love #caring #HUmanity #beingindian #kindness

#maxicandragon

ये हिन्दुस्तान मे ही होता है गरीब, किसान, युवा रोता है भूखा फुटपाथों पर सोता है जहां की कोर्ट कचहरी ऐसी फैसला मरणोपरांत होता है उस बालक की फुल टिकट जो मॉ की गोदी मे सोता है, बलात्कार मे, सक्षम जो हो #hindustan #beingindian #saveindia #Sadharanmanushya #akhandbharat #ये_हिन्दुस्तान_मे_ही_होता_है #Rashtravad

read more
bharat quotes  ये हिन्दुस्तान मे ही होता है
गरीब, किसान, युवा रोता है
भूखा फुटपाथों पर सोता है
जहां की कोर्ट कचहरी ऐसी
फैसला मरणोपरांत होता है
उस बालक की फुल टिकट
जो मॉ की गोदी मे सोता है, 
बलात्कार मे, सक्षम जो हो
वो नाबालिग क्यो होता है, 
जी हॉ 
ये हिन्दुस्तान मे ही होता है
फसल उगाने वाला ही क्यो
भूखा प्यासा  सोता है
सरहद पर लडने वाला फौजी
अपने ही घर को खोता है 
शांति प्रिय कहलानेवाले
आतंकवाद को बोता है
राष्ट्रवाद पे चलने वाला
भगवा आतंकी होता है
जी हॉ 
ये हिन्दुस्तान मे ही होता है

#ये_हिन्दुस्तान_मे_ही_होता_है
#Sadharanmanushya 
#BeingIndian #SaveIndia #Hindustan #AkhandBharat #Rashtravad ये हिन्दुस्तान मे ही होता है
गरीब, किसान, युवा रोता है
भूखा फुटपाथों पर सोता है
जहां की कोर्ट कचहरी ऐसी
फैसला मरणोपरांत होता है
उस बालक की फुल टिकट
जो मॉ की गोदी मे सोता है, 
बलात्कार मे, सक्षम जो हो

Alysha Rafique

Ladkiyan chahe jitna bhi skirts, jeans aur shorts pehne
Par vo bhi manti hai ki
Asal khoobsurti toh saree pehen ke hi chalakti hai ❤
#Being Indian