Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mytime Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mytime Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about myti,

• 52 Followers
  • 46 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sarvaiya Hardik

mute video

Khanpuriwrite Insta

mute video

Shruti Rathi

mute video

Ewa Regmi

What are you doing with your time? #mytime #Collab #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
get you soon! What are you doing with your time? #mytime #Collab #cinemagraph   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Pritam Ekka

Maintaining confidence in yourself
does not show that you do not feel afraid, 
but it shows that you are not afraid of
 that fear now. #itsme 
#mytime 
#mywords 
#bekindtoeveryone

sirijan bhalla

"Muaqat shab dekh kar iss mufhliss
ko yoon begana na kar,
sirf uss roz kay intezzar mein chupp hai
jab yeh khalid hoga" #khalid #mytime #hopeforbetterdays

srilatha lion

Like a well-known idiot... What are you doing with your time? #mytime #Collab #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Pass the time to only pass it 
But not for living by using it Like a well-known idiot...

What are you doing with your time? #mytime #Collab #cinemagraph   #YourQuoteAndMine

ख्वाहिश _writes

#City #चाय #sukoon #mytime #me #लव Love #शायरी #writer Pankaj गुमनाम..... Adv.Anikesh Vijayvergiya M.K.kanaujiya

read more
mute video

Quote.Of .My.Thought

What are you doing with your time? #mytime #Collab #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Work on my Dreams...To make my parents proud✌️🦋 What are you doing with your time? #mytime #Collab #cinemagraph   #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
Rock it. Time is what we want most but we use worst. Time is created to think to say I don't have time, be strong now because things will get better but not time.  Time and words can't be recall even if it was only yesterday.  What are you doing with your time? #mytime #Collab #cinemagraph   #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification