Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dayandnight Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dayandnight Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dayandnight, aaj mother day hai, mehangai dayan khaye jaat hai lyrics, jisme daya na ho, miss you dad fathers day quotes,

• 61 Followers
  • 72 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Dayak Official ✍️

Born into the night, I'm without a vision
And raised in the day, I don't have a dream
Yet I want to get to the promised land
So, I live my night by day and my day by night.  #dayakofficial #yqbaba #dayandnight #vision #dreams #poetry

Jigar Mevada

I will be the winter #Collab on this imaginative #bedandblanket challenge with #dayandnight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I will become the winter, and sprade over the cold!  I will be the winter 
#Collab on this imaginative #bedandblanket challenge with #dayandnight #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Springblossoms

Just revolve around in each other's gravity💫💞 #Revolve #Phase #you #gaze love #dayandnight #JustYou #yqbaba

read more
I just revolve around you
To gaze your 
Different phases
Each day and night. Just revolve around in each other's gravity💫💞

#revolve #phase #you #gaze #love #dayandnight #justyou #yqbaba

Richa Vedpathak

#psychologicalthought #skyisnotthelimit #dayandnight #yqquotes #yqbaba What does the sky make you believe? #skybelief #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
in limitless aim, high visionary goals above the horizon. #psychologicalthought #skyisnotthelimit #dayandnight #yqquotes #yqbaba
  What does the sky make you believe? #skybelief #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

#Collab on this imaginative #bedandblanket challenge with #dayandnight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub #Challenge

read more
I would continuosly
Roll in the blanket 
And live with my dreams
Throughout the life....  #Collab on this imaginative #bedandblanket challenge with #dayandnight #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub #challenge

Somesh Kanna

SUNNY DAY ⛅ and RAINY NIGHT ☔ makes the perfect match💓 with a visitor called cup of  coffee☕. Natures pair.
#yqbaba #yqbabachallenge #challengeaccepted #dayandnight #yqbabachallengeaccepted

Sweet Sour

You run in my mind all night long and I ruin my all day along... #dayandnight #yourquotebaba #yourquote #yqbaba #yqdidi #mywritings #myquotes

Sweety PIe💚

Let's decide to fly through the air 
and live in the sunlight 
and enjoy life as much as I could... #yqbaba #air #dayandnight #lifegoals #selflove #hiral #14

K Harsita

everything starts having a meaning if are indulged. #yqbaba #challengeaccepted #Collab on this imaginative #bedandblanket challenge with #dayandnight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
then your pleasant day would be the comfort of your bed 
while your repentant and impenitent would be the wrinkles of your blanket.  everything starts having a meaning if are indulged. 
#yqbaba #challengeaccepted
#Collab on this imaginative #bedandblanket challenge with #dayandnight #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

#Collab on this imaginative #bedandblanket challenge with #dayandnight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌸🌸🌸cosmic bond is forever 🌸🌸🌸

read more
Then rotation would be our story,
revolution would be our journey,
And geography would be our bond🌸🌸 #Collab on this imaginative #bedandblanket challenge with #dayandnight #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌸🌸🌸cosmic bond is forever 🌸🌸🌸
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification