Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best forothers Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best forothers Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Mohammed osman

@For other #forothers

read more
Do good for others.

It will come back in unexpected ways.

©Mohammed osman @For other
#forothers

Aady

Sometimes when I blink myself awake, remnants of you follow. So when I reach across the bedsheet, my fingers close around your wrist and I smile despite myself. I remember tossing a coin into a wishing well and when I turned around, a little boy kept it in his pocket. I smile despite knowing my wishes belong to others. Sometimes you kiss me in my dreams and we move in together and you smile a lot like you mean it and not like you're trying to impress me by how little you can possibly smile. #caption #forothers #savinggrace #abstractlove #forsakenlove

read more
  This may never end... 

#caption# Sometimes when I blink myself awake, remnants of you follow. So when I reach across the bedsheet, my fingers close around your wrist and I smile despite myself. 

I remember tossing a coin into a wishing well and when I turned around, a little boy kept it in his pocket. I smile despite knowing my wishes belong to others. 

Sometimes you kiss me in my dreams and we move in together and you smile a lot like you mean it and not like you're trying to impress me by how little you can possibly smile.

Tania Sarkar

Amidst all storms,be somebody's breeze..
Amidst all melancholy,be somebody's fresh air..
Amidst all odd,be somebody's ray of hope..
Amidst all dark nights,be somebody's sunshine..
The world has more speakers,be somebody's listener..
The world is full of judgements,be somebody's encouragement.. #be
#beautifulsoul 
#beyou 
#forothers

Shrushti Parikh

The thing that makes us different from the other human being is our kindness and empathy so don't let it die for others.... #kidness
#empathy
#dontletitdie
#forothers

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification