Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best complications Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best complications Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about thyroid and pregnancy complications, complications of blood transfusion, complications of diabetes, complications of cataract surgery, complications of hypertension,

• 28 Followers
  • 31 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Jen

mute video

Ashok Mangal

ज़िंदगी कभी-कभी ऐसी जंग बन जाती है,
जब अपने आप से लड़ना पड़ता है । #AaveshVaani #life #jung #AaveshVaani #complications #kashmakash #ythoughts #ythoughts

Cerebral Derange

She is a riddle with
many complications,
Not even a single thought
is understandable,
I like the way she is  #yqbaba#aestheticthoughts#wrscribblezone#riddle#complications#like

Cerebral Derange

She is a riddle with
many complications,
Not even a single thought
is understandable,
I like the way she is  #yqbaba#aestheticthoughts#wrscribblezone#riddle#complications#like

Durgesh Tiwari Payesh

Leaving a valuable and important conversation in between creates much more complicated misunderstanding than the other problems #complications #disappointment 
#hate 
#love 
#problems 
#misunderstanding #silence 
#conversation

sanjana

Sadly, its much complicated to take things easy
Whereas, its damn easy to complicate things . #easy #complications #yqbaba #yqquotes #paradox

Bhavya GV

The most Complicated thing in Life is:- Being SIMPLE. #simple
#YQbaba 
#complications.

Gaurav Kumar

[Read Caption] (Part 10) . So, from what I hear from others is that this is one of the phase which comes in every relationship... I want clearity on this topic . So, I would like to explore my own thoughts deeper than usual... Why those who promised to understand each other in every situation , starts complaining about every small things.. Why they start blaming each other for what they don't understand... Why their promise fades away with the passage of time... #Relationship #Trust #complications #Arguement #nightdweller_

read more
माना प्यार तो बहुत है
मगर कुछ झगड़े भी है

माना भरोसा तो अब भी बहुत है
मगर अब दूरियां भी आ गई है
     [Read Caption]
(Part 10)
So, from what I hear from others is that this is one of the phase which comes in every relationship...
I want clearity on this topic . So, I would like to explore my own thoughts deeper than usual...
Why those who promised to understand each other in every situation , starts complaining about every small things..
Why they start blaming each other for what they don't understand...
Why their promise fades away with the passage of time...

Gaurav Kumar

When someone really important to you wants to go far away and you are unable to stop them.... That is one of the worst feelings one can even imagine.... Because that person has already become an important part of your life and you're really disturbed by the separation... Share your views.... #Emotions #feelings love life #complications #issues

read more
उन्हें जाना था बहुत दूर,
और हम उन्हें रोक भी ना सके।
ख्वाहिशें थी हमारी कुछ
की उनसे किस्से सुनेंगे,
और धीरे धीरे
उनके साथ कुछ किस्से बुनेंगे।
मगर अब घबरा रहा है दिल 
की क्या उनसे हम कभी बाते भी कर सकेंगे?
     When someone really important to you wants to go far away and you are unable to stop them....
That is one of the worst feelings one can even imagine....
Because that person has already become an important part of your life and you're really disturbed by the separation...

Share your views....

#emotions #feelings #love #life #complications #issues

Sherlock Doyle

Surprisingly, each of the dead patients have agreed to organ donation. #Surgeon #surgery #patient #Murder #Lie #complications #accident #crime

read more
I like my job as a surgeon, but I don't like to tell the patient's family that they died due to complications during the surgery.

I fear that someone will
figure out that the complications weren't accidents. Surprisingly, each of the dead patients have agreed to organ donation.

#surgeon #surgery #patient #murder #lie #complications #accident #crime
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification