tags

Best Expectations Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Expectations Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 8 life principles great expectations.

• 211 Followers
  • 399 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"उम्मीदों से परे एक जिंदगी जी रहे हैं तुझे भूलने की जिद में तेरे हो रहे हैं #MiShTI"

उम्मीदों से परे एक जिंदगी जी रहे हैं 
तुझे भूलने की जिद में तेरे हो रहे हैं 

#MiShTI

#mishti #nojotothoughts #Quotes #Feeling #Expectations #unforgettable
उम्मीदों से परे एक जिंदगी जी रहे हैं
तुझे भूलने की जिद में तेरे हो रहे हैं

34 Love

jra gor s sochna
#Expectations

14 Love

"उन्होनें जाहिर की है ये ख़्वाहिश कि हम उन्हें भूल जायें, किश्तों में खुदकुशी का मज़ा हम से पूछिए!!"

उन्होनें जाहिर की है ये ख़्वाहिश कि हम उन्हें भूल जायें, 

किश्तों में खुदकुशी का मज़ा हम से पूछिए!!

#mishti #Expectations #poem #Shayari #dead_life 😑😑
उन्होनें जाहिर की है ये ख़्वाहिश कि हम उन्हें भूल जायें,
किश्तों में खुदकुशी का मज़ा हम से पूछिए!!

39 Love

"Enthusiasm Enthusiasm is the mother of effort,and without it nothing great was ever achieved.Today is life-the only life you are sure of. Make the most of today"

Enthusiasm
Enthusiasm is the mother of effort,and without it nothing great was ever achieved.Today is life-the only life you are sure of. Make the most of today

Enthusiasm is the mother of effort, and without it nothing great was ever achieved,today is life-the only life you are sure of,make the most of today. #Stories #Expectations #Motivation #Nojoto

80 Love

"Expectations from myself, Dear me, I want only one thing from you just give your best and achieve your goal.. Through this you can make your parents and yourself proud 💖 And that day will be the one of the biggest day for me, When my soul will smile😊 And don't keep expectations from others, be like nature wich give love withot expectations....!!!"

Expectations from myself,
Dear me,
I want only one thing from you just give your best and achieve your goal..
Through this you can make your parents and yourself  proud 💖
And that day will be the one of the biggest day for me,
When my soul will smile😊
And  don't keep expectations from others,
be like nature wich give love withot expectations....!!!

#Expectations from myself#soul smile😊

14 Love