Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Perimeter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Perimeter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rectangles with the same area and perimeter, wetted perimeter of rectangular channel, perimeter of circle, perimeter of triangle, perimeter of square,

• 3 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sweety PIe💚

All of Me 
loves 
All of You 
without 
Perimeter!!! #hiral #126 #feelingcozy #youandme #herloveforhim #lovestory #perimeter #beautyofimagination

Amit Jotwani

The insulating walls
we have built
on the perimeter
of our union,
are preventing
the sultriness
of the weather
to seep into
our relationship.  #InsulatingWalls #perimeter #union #relationship #sultry #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

The perimeter of your triangle,                        emanating liquid fire,                                          taunts me, provokes me,                                  to bisect you internally,                                       to book my crimson ride,                                 to join the treasure hunt,                                      in your volcanic swirl,                                  with both of us orbiting,                                     along the circumference of desire.  #perimeter #triangle #liquidfire #bisect #crimson #orbit #circumference #desire #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

manish kr jha

how can I #use? 
A same #perimeter with all....hm😝
in #indian #constitution also kept a #quota/#reservation #system.😂🤓😂

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification