Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Circumference Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Circumference Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about circumference meaning in hindi, head circumference chart for indian babies, define circumference of a circle 90, circumference of a circle definition 170, circumference of a circle 14800,

• 5 Followers
  • 7 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chanchal Jaiswal

मेरी दीवानगी की लत कहीं तुमको न लग जाए
बेवजह भरे बाज़ार लोग तुमको मुस्कुराता न पाए #toyou #mylove #ilovemoon #the existence #circumference #wildly

Siyabonga Zuma

Some things are intolerable. #Circumference #tolerance

read more
Your circumference
should have a 
certain tolerance. Some things are intolerable. #circumference #tolerance

Amit Jotwani

You were my world, 
till you ejected me, 
from your orbit ;
now I meander,
around your circumference ;
like a rogue satellite.  #world #RogueSatellite #orbit #meander #circumference #ejected #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

The circumference of my desire,                      like your personal satellite,                                  orbiting longingly,                                                yearning for a touchdown.             #circumference#desire #satellite #longing #touchdown #yearning #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

The perimeter of your triangle,                        emanating liquid fire,                                          taunts me, provokes me,                                  to bisect you internally,                                       to book my crimson ride,                                 to join the treasure hunt,                                      in your volcanic swirl,                                  with both of us orbiting,                                     along the circumference of desire.  #perimeter #triangle #liquidfire #bisect #crimson #orbit #circumference #desire #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Roli Abhilasha

We both were
At opposite sides
Diameter of our distance
Was less than
My head circumference.
He made an Angle of depression
Of thirty degree
To look into my eyes
I solved 
Negativity of difference
And he sucked my lips
As a triangle into circle
I Differentiated
He Integrated
Romance was increased
By the power of infinite.

#openmicprompt2 #circumference #ishqlaboratory #differentiate #mathpoem  #mathspoem #365days365quotes

Preeti

The problem is not that
people are uneducated. The
problem is that they are educated
just enough to believe what they've been
taught. And not educated enough
to question what they've been taught. ##circumference#experience#nojotoenglish

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification