Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bisect Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bisect Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about bisect meaning, bisect, mindestens haltbar bis meaning in english, bise board of intermediate and secondary education 10, bis saal baad movie,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Amit Jotwani

My ardour
and your indifference, 
at a right angled disagreement, 
almost as if bisecting each other 
with a vengeance. 

Let's compromise 
and taste the forbidden 
at the hypotenuse 
of lust. 
 #hypotenuse #lust #ardour #indifference #bisect #taste #YoPoWriMo18 #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

The perimeter of your triangle,                        emanating liquid fire,                                          taunts me, provokes me,                                  to bisect you internally,                                       to book my crimson ride,                                 to join the treasure hunt,                                      in your volcanic swirl,                                  with both of us orbiting,                                     along the circumference of desire.  #perimeter #triangle #liquidfire #bisect #crimson #orbit #circumference #desire #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification