Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Slaves Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Slaves Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about slaves meaning in marathi, slaves were used for, satans slaves movie, men are slaves, we the slaves of habit,

• 9 Followers
  • 57 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

sanjana

...and unfortunately we all are
slaves of our belief system.  #belief #slaves #unfortunately #yqbaba #yqquotes

Siyabonga Zuma

Cred Google images. #slayqueens or #Slaves? Break of those chains and grab your crown. #yqbaba #yqtales

read more
Slay or slave?

Nah, you are a slave, my queen.
Break off those chains and go grab your crown, your majesty. Cred Google images.
#slayqueens or #slaves? Break of those chains and grab your crown.
#yqbaba #yqtales

Amit Jotwani

Are we truly free? Can you face your mirror? Did you grow up to manufacture this stranger you have become? #me #Slaves #victim #Accused #yopowrimo #yqbaba

read more
In the change
that seems to have 
unmade 'me',
am I now
my own worst enemy?

Self proclaimed 'victim',
or an 'accused'
unwilling to face the truth?

Ultimately,
we are all slaves,
first to temperament,
then to circumstances.

Ironical,
that we call ourselves
God's children.  Are we truly free? Can you face 
your mirror? Did you grow up 
to manufacture this stranger 
you have become?
#me #slaves #victim #accused #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

Ultimately, 
we are all slaves
of the dormant tides
within.  #DormantTide #slaves #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

Swayed by his charm, 
she danced to his beat, 
only to have the world 
yanked from under her feet;
now she carries her own music, 
her steps slaves of her own rhythm. 
 #sway #dance #beat #rhythm #slaves #music #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

I am learning to exhale,                                     the nicotine from my reminisces,                    a painful filtration process;                                simultaneously unlearning,                                 to inhale the smoke of mediocrity;                    in an urban jungle,                                                faithful slaves of the herd mentality.  #smoke #exhale #inhale #nicotine #pain #urbanjungle #slaves #mediocrity #herd #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

Slaves of temperament & circumstance,        			 	
										our unfortunate identity;                                              						
								flimsy layer of sugar coating ,                  	
		cannot change the basic bitter character,     	
										of domesticated animals,                                   		
												on a suffocating leash,                                        	
												straining to break free.                                       	

These chains,                                                          	
											will either cut our jugular,                                    	
																	or give away;                                                          
						either way, resulting in liberation.  #leash #chains #temperament #circumstance #slaves #liberation #NaPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

Imprisoned dreams,                                            slaves of inertia,                                                   take the leap                                                        let go & welcome life.  #yqbaba #dreams #inertia #life #slaves

Aura White

mute video

Asfur

एक दिन मैं डिस्कवरी चैनल पर अफ्रीका के जंगलों को देख रहा था जिसमे एक बच्चा जिसके जिस्म पर पूरे कपड़े भी नही थे हाथ में एक डंडा लिए एक मोटे ताजे भैंसे पर बैठा हुआ था और उसे हांक रहा था उसे पीछे सैंकड़ों भैंसे चल रहे थे उस दिन मैंने सोचा आखिर उस बच्चे में ऐसी कौनसी शक्ति है जो सैंकड़ों भैंसों को अपने पीछे चलने पर मजबूर करराही है पता चला की इस बच्चे ने जोकि जिस्मानी तौर से भैंसों से बहुत जादा कमजोर है अपने डंडे के जरिए भैंसों में डर फैला रखा है और भैंसों में या उम्मीद जगा रखी है के ये इनके खाने और पानी का इंतजाम करदेगा घास के मैदानों तक पहुंचा देगा असल में इसी चेज को लीडर शिप कहते है और पूरे दुनिया में ऐसे दो परसेंट लोग हैं जो बाकी लोगो को भैंसों की तरह चारा रहे हैं अब आप बताएं के आप 2% मे हैं या 98% में हैं..???

©Asfur #Leadership #exploitation #Slaves #Knowledge #ShortStory #deep_thoughts #story #asfur
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification