Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best worldsuicidepreventionday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best worldsuicidepreventionday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wishing you all the love and happiness in the world, if you want to change the world go home and love your family, love the world today, i love you as big as the world text, love of world,

• 22 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Expressive ladki

लोग कहते हैं कि बेचारे के साथ बहुत गलत हुआ , वह मर गया मगर बेचारा कभी वह नहीं होता जो मर जाता है , बेचारा वह होता है जो पीछे रह जाता है रोने के लिए ।। ❤️💯🌻 #worldsuicidepreventionday (WSPD) #Life

read more

KhaultiSyahi

Springblossoms

For better reading High adrenaline rush, Constricting vessels, Arrhythmic beats, Flourishing sweats; Oh I'm draining out! #Soul #power #yqbaba #worldsuicidepreventionday #Cologne

read more
High adrenaline rush,
Constricting vessels,
Arrhythmic beats,
Flourishing sweats;
Oh I'm draining out!

Necrotizing cells,
Degenerating neurons,
Suffocating breaths;
Oh I'm draining out!

Paralysed hands,
Paralysed legs,
Paralysed lips, 
Oh I'm draining out!

But the seed of hope
Which I planted one day
Started blooming 
And it started spreading
Cologne of my soul!

Cologne of my soul 
Blossomed my paralysed thoughts
Into spring of enchanting zeal!

Again my body, heart and soul
Started orbiting around the shine
Called "LIFE". For better reading

High adrenaline rush,
Constricting vessels,
Arrhythmic beats,
Flourishing sweats;
Oh I'm draining out!

Haseena Dudekula

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATkillingyourself • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ On World Suicide Prevention Day, collab with your positive words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #worldsuicidepreventionday #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
and those who indulge in this,
are not worthy of any sympathy!  OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATkillingyourself
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

On World Suicide Prevention Day, collab with your positive words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag:  #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

gravity quotes

படித்து பாருங்கள்... #worldsuicidepreventionday #என்_தூலின்_பதிவு #மாற்றம் #நாளையவாழ்க்கை #gravity_quotes instagram: gravity_quotes_pn

read more
நீ கஷ்டங்கள் மத்தியில் வாழும் போது வரும் 
மனநிலை கடக்க பழகிக் கொள்ள வேண்டும்.

நாளை என்ற வரம் ஏற்கனவே
நமக்கு இறைவன் 
கொடுத்த ஒன்று என
நினைவில் வைத்து வாழுங்கள்...

உங்களுக்கு பின்னால் 
ஒரு குடும்பம் இருப்பதை 
நினைவில் கொள்ளுங்கள்.

இன்று
"world suicide prevention day"

என்_தூலின்_பதிவு
PraveeN_kumar_lk
 படித்து பாருங்கள்...

#worldsuicidepreventionday
#என்_தூலின்_பதிவு
#மாற்றம்
#நாளையவாழ்க்கை
#gravity_quotes
instagram: gravity_quotes_pn

Chandra Sekhar Bhol

People often speak "Crying is the sign of weakness"...

But I have never come across these kind of weak people who has committed suicide...

We are humans... We have emotions...
Tears out is ok...But not suicide...

#WorldSuicidePreventionDay

#suicideprevention #suicideisnotanoption

Monisha Gopal

World Suicide Prevention Day

Don't give up on life that's beautiful when thoughts and people are not given much weightage.  World Suicide Prevention Day 

#suicide #suicideprevention #worldsuicidepreventionday #prevention #suicideprevention

Ar. Smitha

World Suicide Prevention Day

Be a listener, a friend, 
a motivator, a companion, 
a strength to someone
around you who 
is in depression. 
Your small act can 
save someone's life.  #worldsuicidepreventionday #suicide #lifedeath #valuelife #suicidalthoughts #smithasunkara #suicideprevention 

PC: Pinterest

Suranya

A suicide is attempted every 3 minutes. It is never too late to speak out your fears and depression. There are people waiting to hear you talk. There are people who find you precious. Hear their silent scream and you can stop them. They just need help. This World Suicide Prevention Day, pledge to save lives. LISTEN! #worldsuicidepreventionday #ajourneytodiscoverlife #awareness

read more
You need to hear what they feel.
Not everyone can speak out.
But you can try to hear their silent screams. A suicide is attempted every 3 minutes.
It is never too late to speak out your fears and depression. There are people waiting to hear you talk. There are people who find you precious.
Hear their silent scream and you can stop them. They just need help. This World Suicide Prevention Day, pledge to save lives. LISTEN! #worldsuicidepreventionday #ajourneytodiscoverlife #awareness

Tejaswini Dash

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATkillingyourself • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ On World Suicide Prevention Day, collab with your positive words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #worldsuicidepreventionday #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
Of any problem.  OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATkillingyourself
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

On World Suicide Prevention Day, collab with your positive words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag:  #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification