Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Wellwishes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Wellwishes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about good morning and get well soon quotes, well with my soul, well wishes safe last of us 2, well wishes in hindi, well wishes meaning in tamil,

• 2 Followers
  • 3 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Anonymous

Dedicating a #testimonial to Vishal Lakra A very happy birthday to you💐🎂🍰 You are really a good person, who have the combination of madness😂 and kindness😊. I don't know you much. But yaa, your quotes and memes give a glance of your goodness😇 and sense of humor😅... 💛😊 May your coming years be special for you....💐 Keep going, be happy always and yaa, keep enjoying ice creams and cold drinks😂 🍦🍷🍦, but not now 🙅 Ohk then, Enjoy your day and Take care #keepsmiling #happybirthday #godblessyou #birthdaywishes #Kind #senseofhumor #Wellwishes

read more
Wish you a very Happy Birthday
May you get every happiness 
on your way
May your every sorrows 
will move away
May every special come to you 
this day
May you have smiles like a 
perfume spray Dedicating a #testimonial to Vishal Lakra

A very happy birthday to you💐🎂🍰
You are really a good person, who have the combination of madness😂 and kindness😊. I don't know you much. But yaa, your quotes and memes give a glance of your goodness😇 and sense of humor😅... 💛😊 May your coming years be special for you....💐 Keep going, be happy always and yaa, keep enjoying ice creams and cold drinks😂 🍦🍷🍦, but not now 🙅

Ohk then, 
Enjoy your day and Take care

Anonymous

Dedicating a #testimonial to Shubham Kshirsagar 🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂 A very very Happy birthday dear.... 🎂🍫🍫🎂🎂💐💐💐🎉🎊🎉🎊🎁🎁 You was my first friend in the community and this is my first testy to you.... 💝😊 May God always bless you with all prosperity.... 🎁☺ May your amazing writings goes on..... 👌✍️ Thank you for all your support and feedbacks on my every words...... ❣️💐 Enjoy your day Dearo.... 🍾🎂🎉 #Friendship #poem #happybirthday #godblessyou #Wellwishes

read more
May God bless you, 
Person like you are really very few, 
Beautiful words, who used to sew, 
All my agony who had blew, 
May you get very chances new, 
Oh dear! Happy Birthday to you... 🎂
 Dedicating a #testimonial to Shubham Kshirsagar
🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂
A very very Happy birthday dear.... 🎂🍫🍫🎂🎂💐💐💐🎉🎊🎉🎊🎁🎁
You was my first friend in the community and this is my first testy to you.... 💝😊
May God always bless you with all prosperity.... 🎁☺
May your amazing writings goes on..... 👌✍️
Thank you for all your support and feedbacks on my every words...... ❣️💐
Enjoy your day Dearo.... 🍾🎂🎉

Storm Enchantra

#Wellwishes #Friendship love

read more
Standing in the pouring rain
Winds Howl
Blessings be upon you
Dreams are within reach
Use all your might
Never lose sight
Everything will be alright #wellwishes #friendship #love

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification