tags

Best children Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best children Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about children poem, jokes for children, funny jokes for children.

• 169 Followers
  • 574 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Don't force your customs upon your children, and don't raise them the same way you were raised, for they've been created for a different time. _Imam Ali (AS)"

Don't force your customs upon your children, and don't raise them the same way you were raised, for they've been created for a different time.

_Imam Ali (AS)

#Quotes #Society #children #Customs

21 Love

"हाजिरी बोलते समय बाजूवाले के मुंह पे हाथ रख देना और जब वह अजीब आवाज के बोलता तो टीचर की डांट खाता लेकिन डर के मारे मेरा नाम नहीं बताता चुपचाप डांट खा लेता तब सब उसकी सकल देखने लगते।। &&& @राजीव नामदेव 'राना लिधौरी' टीकमगढ़ (म.प्र.)"

हाजिरी बोलते समय बाजूवाले के मुंह पे हाथ रख देना और जब वह अजीब आवाज के बोलता तो टीचर की डांट खाता लेकिन डर के मारे मेरा नाम नहीं बताता चुपचाप डांट खा लेता तब सब उसकी सकल देखने लगते।।
&&&
@राजीव नामदेव 'राना लिधौरी'
टीकमगढ़ (म.प्र.)

#शरारत #स्कूल #क्लास #कक्षा
#राना_लिधौरी #राजीव_नामदेव
#School #class #children

13 Love

"2 Years of Nojoto बच्चे किसी के भी हो...! क्या फर्क़ पड़ता है...!! दिल के सच्चे होते हैं...! हम जैसे दगा तो नही करते...!!"

2 Years of Nojoto बच्चे किसी के भी हो...! क्या फर्क़ पड़ता है...!!
दिल के सच्चे होते हैं...! हम जैसे दगा तो नही करते...!!

#Nojoto
#Hindi #sahitya #Hindiquotes #worldlove #Hindilover #Hindia #shriram #nojotohindi #children's #Hindi #sahitya #Hindiquotes

20 Love

"We searched for peace among the leaders of war Generals of war, with them we've all become children of war Asking for freedom from the prisons that mean to keep us blinded Our eyes staring at the free children While we keep rolling to the bitter life And our leaders are only good at sweet-talking Meanwhile they're crippling our country We use power because of our weakness We put up with death so that life will treat us kindly and not with oppression We were born into this life And when we found that we were not in control of it, we tried to take it by force So we died, when all we ever asked for was a breath And what we've sacrificed is our souls So you tell me How come I have no freedom when all the children in the world are free"

We searched for peace among the leaders of war
Generals of war, with them we've all become children of war
Asking for freedom from the prisons that mean to keep us blinded
Our eyes staring at the free children
While we keep rolling to the bitter life
And our leaders are only good at sweet-talking
Meanwhile they're crippling our country
We use power because of our weakness
We put up with death so that life will treat us kindly and not with oppression
We were born into this life
And when we found that we were not in control of it, we tried to take it by force
So we died, when all we ever asked for was a breath
And what we've sacrificed is our souls
So you tell me
How come I have no freedom when all the children in the world are free

#i don't have freedom from

11 Love
1 Share

"Freedom Parents Give To Their Children For Everthing And Children Live Their Life According To Their Style... Like Clothes Education Life Goal And Success..."

Freedom 
 Parents Give To Their Children 
For Everthing And Children Live Their Life According To Their Style... 
Like Clothes 
 Education
 Life Goal
And Success...

That Is Real Freedom Which Children's Parents Give Them Fully....

#aayushipatil #nojoto #Stories #Freedom

74 Love
1 Share