Best children Stories

• 114 Followers
  • 476 Stories

Suggested Stories

Best children Stories, Status, Quotes, Shayari, Poem, Videos on Nojoto. Also Read about children Quotes, children Shayari, children Videos, children Poem and children WhatsApp Status in English, Hindi, Urdu, Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Bangla, Odia and other languages on Nojoto.

• Latest Stories
  • Popular Stories

A Tribute to the children who lost their lives due to AES in Muzaffarpur

#muzaffarpur #children #frustrated #bihari #Indian

9 Love
0 Comment
6 Share
I personally  do not know the meaning of today's holiday, i wake up to the messages of best wishes for father's day from my friends, family and those around me.
however i personally  judge myself as father figure by the response I get from my children or somebody of their age regarding this day . 
let then be our duties to praise  nd show appreciation  to our fathers  out there who continue to take care of us .

message from children to fathers

5 Love
0 Comment
1 Share
He hide his feeling to listen children's.
He hide his tear to wipe children's tear.
 He sacrifice his dream to complete children's dream.
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY 
©shatakshipandey28

happy Father's day
#fathersday #fatherand daughter

9 Love
0 Comment
A father is someone who 
Sacrifice all his will
To just fulfill their children will
But the bitter truth is 
Now a days children are throwing 
Him in a old age home 
To fulfill their spouse will

#nojoto #Poetry #Dard #nojotourdu #NojotoVide #Shayari #Quotes

3 Love
0 Comment

Children Shouldn’t Work In Fields, But On Dreams!
Worldwide around 152 million children are victims of child labour. Celebrating the World Day Against Child Labour 2019, we look back at a century of struggle and forward to future challenges and opportunities. The thematic debate will focus on the major transformations being experienced in the world of work, whether the result of technology, environmental or demographic, and what this means for the youngest in society. Given the proven policy areas for combatting child labour, the discussion will also focus on accelerating action towards SDG Target 8.7, entailing “the ratification and implementation of fundamental ILO labour standards and compliance in law and practice.”

#WorldDayAgainstChildLabour #SayNoToChildLabour #NoChildLabour #Medeaz

6 Love
0 Comment