Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Superiority Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Superiority Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about superiority complex meaning in hindi, superiority meaning in hindi, superiority meaning in english, superiority complex meaning in marathi, superiority meaning in marathi,

• 10 Followers
  • 10 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

MSJ Quotes

Some people feed on other's mistakes, that is the only way they can show their importance, and probably the only way to hide their own mistakes.

And finally they become what they feed on..
A Mistake..! #mistake #importance #ego #superiority #msj #msjquotes #mistakes #arrogance

CM Chaitanyaa

Until you don't realize the superiority of darkness,
          You are not able to feel the sunshine as well... #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqenglish #until #superiority #darkness #sunshine

Milan Vishnoi

Don't make others feel inferior to make yourself feel superior.
Soon enough life may give reasons to you to feel the same way about yourself what you made others feel about themselves. #thursdaythoughts #dailychallenge #yqbaba #mythoughts #philosophy #inspiration #superiority #yqquotes

Ankit

Traits in blood doesn't dissolve with facades of superiority.  #trait #blood #euroracism #euro2021 #superiority #yqbaba

hansmeet kour

Why do we give up?
Because of our ego.
We cannot see someone defeating us. It's not the defeat we fear of but seeing someone superior is what our ego can't tolerate. What's your point?
#ego #competition #hans11 #superiority #yourquote #yourquotebaba #pennpopcorn

Varun Rao

Don't do showoff just to show superiority. When the other person achieves more than what you have achieved, you'll not able to tolerate his success if you've these type of attitude. #yqbaba #superiority #success #showoff

Rajat Agarwal (Melting Philosophy)

220 #Rajat #rajatagrawal #melting_philosophy #Superior #Superiority #Inferiority #simplicity अपनी श्रेष्ठता का अधिक प्रदर्शन करने से आप घृणा और हीनता को प्राप्त होंगे । श्रेष्ठ व्यक्ति की श्रेष्ठता उसकी सादगी से झलकती है ।

read more
By showing more of your superiority, you will get despised and inferiority. The superiority of the superior is reflected by his simplicity. #220 #rajat #rajatagrawal #melting_philosophy #superior #superiority #inferiority #simplicity 
अपनी श्रेष्ठता का अधिक प्रदर्शन करने से आप घृणा और हीनता को प्राप्त होंगे । श्रेष्ठ व्यक्ति की श्रेष्ठता उसकी सादगी से झलकती है ।

Suresh सिंह کٹوچ

At the time when each one of us is worried abt the imminent looking death standing at the doors; Courtesy: #CoronaVirus, the bloody enemies of #Humanity, #72Hoors seekers, the #Zombies dare 2 #Disgrace the humanity n their own religion (which they even don't follow)...

These #PatheticZombies feel that only they have the right 2 live in this world, only they are the creation of #God, everybody else following any other religion/sect is #Unwanted n threat 2 their non existent(bcoz they don't follow it) religion?

This race for #Superiority n #Exclusiveness has made their minds #Pathetic #Dirty n their hearts #Humiliating 2 #Humankind......Wot is more disgusting is that we as human beings have failed 2 give a #United n #upfront reply 2 them......we have been biased in our approach.... we will qstn the intentions of the Govt. giving citizenship 2 the persecuted people on humanitarian grounds n #WeepLikeWidows over false insinuatory imaginations of losing citizenship...... 

We will change our #DPs n #PPs & indulge in selective outrage on one incident of terrorism but keep shamelessly mum over the other brazen acts of #Inhumanity n #Barbarism....We have divided our conscience n humanity into our religions n sects...!!!

In short, we as human beings have failed 2 stop these continued #Barbaric, #Dastardly, #Pathetic acts of terrorism not because these #Zombies are so powerful that we can't stop them but just bcoz it's we #fools, #Sick_ulars, "#Intellectuals", #Peacefools who shield them in one way or the other, not just shield but actively encourage them!!! 

The #27 innocent #Sikhs killed n 08 injured had done nothing wrong but just were praying in the holy #Gurudwara n I'm sure they were praying 4 collective good of the humanity in general n seeking shield 4m #Corona in particular but wot they got is #Babaric n #merciless deaths, why bcoz some #Zombies living in fool's paradise felt that by killing the innocents, they'll get the exclusive right of living in #Afghanistan n then #72Hoors in #Hell😡
    How long will we bear it??? When'll our collective conscience rise above our #sick #Infected mentality of #Exclusiveness n #Race4Superiority n unite against this #FightAgainstTerrorism??? The sooner the better!

May the #27 noble souls be blessed with heavenly abode n those #4Zombies n their sympathisers/supporters/handlers be cursed with hell😡😡😡
Prayers 4 the injured!

#औमशांति

sharry vow

stop thinking yourself superior got it #humans #Superiority #Truth

read more
May God come for a while and warn humans that... 'I am the god not you'

😇😅 stop thinking yourself superior
got it #humans #Superiority #truth

Dew drop

I am girl But I don't want superiority Over them What I ask is equal opportunity which they get being man I am girl Yes I bleed every month Yes I can give birth #Dewdrop #WENEEDCHANGE

read more
Plz read caption #NojotoQuote I am girl
But I don't want superiority
Over them
What I ask is equal opportunity which they get being man

I am girl
Yes I bleed every month
Yes I can give birth
loader
Home
Explore
Events