Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Oblivion Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Oblivion Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rangers of oblivion, oblivion quotes, oblivion meaning in hindi, lost in oblivion 10, into oblivion 10,

• 24 Followers
  • 49 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Bhagyashree Jena

#Oblivion Singh Rajnish indefinite_mirage Dristi Dash Bibhuprasad Biswal:Aesthete

read more
mute video

Death_Lover

mute video

Arshi Dokadia

#yqbaba #Oblivion

read more
I often look at people and wonder, are they making up tales about me the way I write heroics for them?
Perhaps, they write of a weird soul, staring in oblivion.  #yqbaba #oblivion

Major Mystique

He rushed to her realising it was all real and  held Fluffy who just like him wanted to befriend someone. "I am sorry! I just, there is nobody in this park usually, at this time especially." She had a chocolate brown complexion, shining and glowing like bourbon in sunshine. She wore a pink top and blue jeans. "It is ok! I just thought it was, I mean dangerous. Now, when you think, he just wanted to befriend my dog!" she said in a voice, dripping honey for Sid. #Oblivion #nanowrimo #felice

read more
Felice Oblivion (by Major Mystique) 
Part-5: Callisto (in caption)

When stardust is brighter than love, feelings remain in shadows and what brims within is love: celestial and star-crossed 
He rushed to her realising it was all real and  held Fluffy who just like him wanted to befriend someone. 

"I am sorry! I just, there is nobody in this park usually, at this time especially." 

She had a chocolate brown complexion, shining and glowing like bourbon in sunshine. She wore a pink top and blue jeans. 

"It is ok! I just thought it was, I mean dangerous. Now, when you think, he just wanted to befriend my dog!" she said in a voice, dripping honey for Sid.

Major Mystique

Sid, Nishant and Prince are walking out of the school gates. "Deepak sir is great! I love him already!" Prince says in his jolly tone. Sid and Nishant nod saying nothing. They are walking down the school road as they walk past the lanes for the main road from where they usually boarded an auto-rickshaw. "And what is the deal with you and Saanya?" Prince says. Sid glares at Nishant in anger who although tries to hide it, is smiling. #Oblivion #nanowrimo #felice

read more
Part 4: Sirius (in caption) 

Pets are stars on Earth. They show up only when all seems lost. They light your world in the grim dark of night.  Sid, Nishant and Prince are walking out of the school gates. 

"Deepak sir is great! I love him already!" Prince says in his jolly tone. 

Sid and Nishant nod saying nothing. They are walking down the school road as they walk past the lanes for the main road from where they usually boarded an auto-rickshaw. 

"And what is the deal with you and Saanya?" Prince says. Sid glares at Nishant in anger who although tries to hide it, is smiling.

Major Mystique

Deepak sir said in his slow yet firm tone, "You know why you hate it? Because you  do not visualise the figures and you do not verify the formulae in your minds. Mathematics is the companion of all studies. You need it everywhere and for everything. Look for explanations around. Scrape out mathematics from the practical world, its applications. We shall do that from today onwards. Now let us begin with the first chapter. What are numbers?" Some students answer, the others gulp in awe and wonder #Oblivion #nanowrimo #felice

read more
Felice Oblivion (By Major Mystique) 
Part-3: Rigel (in caption)

When the sun sets, you have to be sure of the stars. Some you love for the light others you love for the grandeur, but only one you love for what it is.  Deepak sir said in his slow yet firm tone, "You know why you hate it? Because you  do not visualise the figures and you do not verify the formulae in your minds. Mathematics is the companion of all studies. You need it everywhere and for everything. Look for explanations around. Scrape out mathematics from the practical world, its applications. We shall do that from today onwards. Now let us begin with the first chapter. What are numbers?"

Some students answer, the others gulp in awe and wonder

Major Mystique

Felice Oblivion! Why did I name it Felice Oblivion when something like Happy Hours or even Juvenile Jocund could have been just as poetic? Maybe, something direct like School Days could have been more effective and efficient. Stories from a writer's point of view is an unknown journey. The first time you write it, you narrate the story to yourself. And your first priority is to impress yourself. And so the title is Felice Oblivion, a clever yet sweet oxymoron in my opinion. The story begins #nanowrimo #felice

read more
Part-1 Castor (in caption)

Like stars are to the sky, so are the children to our world. They deserve to shine!

Quote By: Chinonye J. Chidolue Felice Oblivion! Why did I name it Felice Oblivion when something like Happy Hours or even Juvenile Jocund could have been just as poetic? Maybe, something direct like School Days could have been more effective and efficient. 

Stories from a writer's point of view is an unknown journey. The first time you write it, you narrate the story to yourself. And your first priority is to impress yourself. And so the title is Felice Oblivion, a clever yet sweet oxymoron in my opinion. 

The story begins

brijeshrage

वक्त रेत है  फिसल ही जायेगी
उम्र भर की सिख ही बस लौटा जायेगी
कितना भी ढूंढ लो नही मिलेगा तुझे
तू टूटा है घुल जा वही
बह चल वही जहां मिलेगा तुझे
 #oblivion #dark #darkness #mirage

brijeshrage

Delusion with enormous illusions,
All transparent, itself dubious,
What is righteousness or partially obvious,
Full momentum but streamlined it in oblivion.
#every journey of failure with inevitable accomplishment. #illusion #oblivion #obvious #journey #accomplishment #inspiration

Quotes

Sometimes I wish to cross the threshold for oblivion state and shape myslef into a narcissist !!🌼 #oblivion #narcisist  #life #solitudeisbliss
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification